FetiSQL V2 | Dork Scanner | SQL Auto Dump | SQL Auto Shell | Panel Finder

Good day, Turk Hack Team family.
Today, I will introduce the second version of the FetiSQL tool that I have developed for you.
During the R&D process, I shared it with many friends under the name tht-opsdk during the Denmark operation and made adjustments based on feedback.

What is FetiSQL?

6OfL8I.gif

FetiSQL was initially a tool that scanned SQL dorks and performed an automatic SQL vulnerability test on the results.
With its second version, it began to touch upon different points based on the feedback you provided.
In short, FetiSQL aims to minimize human intervention while exploiting SQL vulnerabilities with dorks.
The name FetiSQL is a combination of the words 'Fetish' and 'SQL' 😀.

Features and Updates

6OfL8I.gif

+Dork Scanner (Updated)
+SQL Vulnerability Check
+Admin Panel Scanner (
NEW)
+FTP Port Check (
NEW)
+Auto Shell (
NEW)
+Auto Dump (
NEW)

WZlHlac.png

Dork Scanner Update

In the previous version, the dork scanner was working as headless. In the new version, it is no longer headless.
It performs dork scanning through Google.
It solves Google captchas for the user.

rlA707U.png

Installation

6OfL8I.gif

You can follow the steps below for your Kali Linux device.

Let's download our files from Github

Kod:
git clone https://github.com/mentalistler/FetiSQL-V2.git

Then, let's navigate to the directory where the code is located using the 'cd' command.
Kod:
cd FetiSQL-V2

Let's install the necessary libraries.
Kod:
pip install -r requirements.txt

dJLeSCC.png

Installation for Linux Devices

Let's download the SQLmap software that the application needs.

Kod:
sudo apt-get install sqlmap

Let's download our files from Github.
Kod:
git clone https://github.com/mentalistler/FetiSQL-V2.git

Next, let's navigate to the directory where the code is located using the 'cd' command.
Kod:
cd FetiSQL-V2

Let's install the necessary libraries.
Kod:

Installation for Windows Devices
(Python 3 needs to be installed.)

Let's download the software from this address.
Extract it to a folder.
Open the terminal and navigate to the folder directory using 'cd' commands.
pip install sqlmap
After completing these steps, your installation will be complete.

Usage

6OfL8I.gif

Save your dorks in the dorks.txt file located in the files folder. Then, you can use the following command to run the software:
python main.py

Options and Their Meanings:

Scan Dorks: Scans the dorks in files/dorks.txt on Google and saves the results in results/results.txt.
SQL Injection Check: Checks websites listed in results/results.txt one by one for SQL injection vulnerabilities. Saves the results in results/sql.txt.
Auto Shell: Attempts to inject a shell into websites with SQL vulnerabilities listed in results/sql.txt. Saves the results in sql/website_name.com directory.
Auto Dump: Attempts to retrieve all data from websites with SQL vulnerabilities listed in results/sql.txt. Saves the results in sql/website_name.com/table_name.csv format.

Scan for Panels: Attempts to find admin panels on websites with SQL vulnerabilities listed in results/sql.txt. Also performs FTP checks.
Quick Panel Scan: Attempts to find admin panels on websites with SQL vulnerabilities listed in results/sql.txt using a smaller panel list. Also performs FTP checks.
Options
7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 perform the above operations in sequence without requiring user input.
For example:
Let's use option

7) Scan Dorks > SQL Check > Scan for Panels.
After scanning the dorks, it automatically scans the found websites.

cpragHD.png

HinI6SG.png

As you can see in the images above, the software displayed websites with SQL vulnerabilities as 'vulnerable: url - database type' on the screen. Then, it started scanning for admin panels and saved the results in the directory named results/SqlAndPanels.txt. During the scan, it displayed on the screen in the format:
sql url | admin panel | FTP status.

6OfL8I.gif

I hope you achieve great success in your endeavors.
Good luck and happy hunting

Source: @Enistein https://www.turkhackteam.org/konula...-oto-dump-sql-oto-shell-panel-bulucu.2033006/

1afb72d83e3084543.png

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.