About Lots of Things

Charon XXXI

Yeni üye
14 Ocak 2021
There's no specific subject of this topic. I just wanna share something that bugging me for awhile. I know that asnwers of these questions are not so easy-to-find but all I want right now is to talk about them.

Since I've started to watch Doctor Who I sometimes look up at the sky, have a look at stars and think about extraterrestrial beings. Even thinking about how small we are in the whole universe is giving me a headache. Have you ever given it some thought? Maybe this will help:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Are9dDbW24[/ame]

It'ld be so selfish of us if we think the whole universe is ours and there are no other species.

I've been backsliding from God for a couple years. But a couple years ago, I was going to the Friday prayers every week, fasting during Ramadan, etc. But now I'm kinda sick of it. I just stopped thinking about it. Yeah I know, I need a hobby. And I started to thinking about other religions and what they are believing. What if Islam is not the only true way? What if what only matters is being a good person? If you're a good person and helping for example starving children in Africa, who cares that what religion do you believe in? Maybe we need to think this whole situation as a one piece. No need to seperate it like Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Daoism, etc. If you're a good person, you'll be awarded in the other life, but otherwise you'll be punished. That's only what I think right now. I'm not saying it's true and everyone should think like this. I'm just sharing it and want your opinions.

What do you guys think about these?

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

JİTEM

Uzman üye
31 May 2020
KATO DAĞI
no man i am here with you i agree with you. You are right dude everything is so silly we are not alone in the whole universe all religions seem silly In 2-3 years I was away from God like you.
I haven't even prayed Friday for 1-2 years the world sounds silly,everything sounds absurd. All I know is that I am on the right track in my own way I agree you bro you're so right that I can't find anything to say...

why people suffer why only the rich make money. Why only bad guys win I don't want a life like this I don't want a god who gives this Since we are Turkish and Muslim, they always tried to destroy us. I will say that it is not special for us, life abroad is so beautiful. you are not alone my friend. and I started thinking about these in 2-3 years ago I can't find anything to say anymore, I can't imagine... All I know is that I am Turkish and i know that one day one day Turan will be established In short, all I know is my Turk, I will fight for it.I will live for this I'll die for this I will do my best for my nation and state I wish you good luck in your life dude... I hope somebody like us can fix something...

Gauloran

Kıdemli Moderatör
7 Tem 2013
local
actually, these religions have survived for thousands of years, they are connected with each other, and being a good person isn't enough and not the only thing that we should consider when it is about the other reality. Yes, we are small and I think there are other different species but we're far from them.

Dolyetyus

Co Admin
21 Nis 2020
Delft
Well, I was like you. But now I realised that there is no truth. You cannot know whether god exists or not. Who are you to understand your life's purpose and god's existence by using your poor brain, which has only evolved to have *** and survive?

Your mind is confused, I can understand. Juts like mine mind once before. All you need to do is being radical, thinking radical and searching. If you just think about the evolution, you can see what is really going on. Religions exist, yes. But their only intend is keeping people in peace.

I often read articles about being, science and religions. All I can say is that you are nothing. Almost 120 billion people passed away -I mean homo sapiens- and we remember none. Your life goal is aimed to survive. You instinctive behaviors are focused on only making *** to continue your gens, and thus survive.

Nevertheless some people think the opposite. They try to escape from the bitter truth. In the real life, wild life, there are no happy endings and no eternality. Only your brain and your body. When you die, your brain will be rotted and you? You will be forgotten.

@nachteule write something

Son düzenleme:

Charon XXXI

Yeni üye
14 Ocak 2021
Wow. I'm really and truly shocked and impressed. First of all, thanks!

no man i am here with you i agree with you. You are right dude everything is so silly we are not alone in the whole universe all religions seem silly In 2-3 years I was away from God like you.
I haven't even prayed Friday for 1-2 years the world sounds silly,everything sounds absurd. All I know is that I am on the right track in my own way I agree you bro you're so right that I can't find anything to say...

why people suffer why only the rich make money. Why only bad guys win I don't want a life like this I don't want a god who gives this Since we are Turkish and Muslim, they always tried to destroy us. I will say that it is not special for us, life abroad is so beautiful. you are not alone my friend. and I started thinking about these in 2-3 years ago I can't find anything to say anymore, I can't imagine... All I know is that I am Turkish and i know that one day one day Turan will be established In short, all I know is my Turk, I will fight for it.I will live for this I'll die for this I will do my best for my nation and state I wish you good luck in your life dude... I hope somebody like us can fix something...

Thank you for your opinion! You seem like a real patriotic person.

actually, these religions have survived for thousands of years, they are connected with each other, and being a good person isn't enough and not the only thing that we should consider when it is about the other reality. Yes, we are small and I think there are other different species but we're far from them.

Have you ever thought about they might be made-up and fake? Think about it. The prophet is never drawn. What if every Islam thing is a big lie and like a chinese whispers? Maybe someone made it up, spread abroad through the whole world and after quite a while no one even remember what was it or how did all happen. All you have some stories and a book written. I know that there's a big possibility that I can be wrong, I'm just saying. But how can someone be sure that Islam is the right one? Every side has their own good and bad ways. Only thing that makes sense is being a good human being. And on the other hand, I see it like this. It's like human being living in an apartment block and they think that they are the only one who lives in that building. But they just can't see far away that good, that's why they don't know if there are other neighbours or not. We are so small and stupid..

It is good to research something to discover new things, I think we are not the only ones in this world.

I agree, thanks!

Well, I was like you. But now I realised that there is no truth. You cannot know whether god exists or not. Who are you to understand your life's purpose and god's existence by using your poor brain, which has only evolved to *** and survive?

Your mind is confused, I can understand. Juts like mine mind once before. All you need to do is being radical, thinking radical and searching. If you just think about the evolution, you can see what is really going on. Religions exist, yes. But their only intend is keeping people in peace.

I often read articles about being, science and religions. All I can say is that you are nothing. Almost 120 billion people passed away -I mean homo sapiens- and we remember none. Your life goal is aimed to survive. You instinctive behaviors are focused on only making *** to continue your gens, and thus survive.

Nevertheless some people think the opposite. They try to escape from the bitter truth. In the real life, wild life, there are no happy endings and no eternality. Only your brain and your body. When you die, your brain will be rotted and you? You will be forgotten.

Wow, that was fantastic. Not saying that I agree but, fantastic! You have a good writing skills.

good sharing, thank you. welcome to our forum. I wish you have a good time.

Umm, thanks... I guess.

Son düzenleme:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.