Account Stealing with Social Engineering (ShellPhish)

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Kullanıcı1233

Kıdemli Üye
19 Tem 2011
Hello guys. As you know; there are a few questions everyone asking these days such as how to steal account, how to do it in easy way, etc. And i wanna make it clear to you guys.

I'm gonna use Termux, but you can use Linux as well.

Open Terminal and type:

git clone https://github.com/thelinuxchoice/shellphish

First of all, we need to download our file.

After it's done, type:

cd shellphish
bash shellphish.sh

to open it.

va4OBp.jpg

Then type the number of from which website you wanna steal account. I'm gonna show it in Instagram.

Because the number of Instagram is 01, i'm gonna type 01 and enter.

Xb4aZO.jpg

Now we have two options:

Serveo.net
Ngrok

I'm gonna use serveo.

qAB5V3.jpg

Here, it's asking port number, i'm gonna use 3333 which is default one.

od7boo.jpg

And it's almost done. It gave us a link. When the victim opened this link, he/she will see a website that completely looks like instagram.

Z5d840.jpg

The time when they entered that link, you'll get infos about them such as ip address, currency, where they live, etc.

If they input their username and password, these infos directly goes to our program.

gPo7m2.jpg

The rest is up to you. I can't know how to trick someone to click that link.

Kod:
Original: [url]https://www.turkhackteam.org/sosyal-muhendislik/1854999-sosyal-muhendislik-ile-hesap-calma-shellphish.html[/url]
Traslator: R4V3N

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.