BruteDum- A network attack bruteforce tool

Gauloran

Kıdemli Moderatör
7 Tem 2013
local
I came across a real doozy with this little BruteDum Python script. It bruteforces different network protocols like SSH, FTP, Telnet, PostgreSQL, RDP, and VNC using Hydra, Medusa, and Ncrack. You can create a very effective penetration testing tool by combining this tool with your preferred enumeration tool—or not. When I first started researching this tool, I ran into a lot of problems. Mostly because everything on GitHub was incorrect or deleted, and the developer simply vanished. If you know what to look for, it's not a big deal, and I was able to successfully launch this tool on my Kali Linux WSL installation.

yTPSV.md.jpg

Installation of BruteDum Have fun trying to make this tool work even though it appears to be a great addition to your hacking toolkit. All of the walkthroughs have been deleted, and the installation script contains a mistake that should not be followed. All links, screenshots, and attachments have been deleted, and the developer is not responding. For the sake of this article, I therefore took matters into my own hands.

Kod:
git clone https://github.com/RockNRolla/BruteDum cd BruteDum python3 brutedum.py

I was able to install the brutedum script on my computer after making a few minor adjustments. My recommendation is to copy the code from GitHub and make the necessary changes. If necessary, you can import a new module and add a proxy. After executing the command, I obtained the following:

yTzAl.md.jpg

I was then able to run a nmap scan on the target, though it produced few results. If you know how, you can change this in the script. I was asked to select a protocol to attack after the nmap scan. The program was unable to locate a path to execute even after I created a wordlist and placed it in the same directory. You're in luck if you know the username and have a list of passwords.

yTgaL.md.jpg

Conclusion For some unfinished work, this tool works wonders. There are undoubtedly a lot of changes that need to be made, but after experimenting with it for a few days, you can actually get a decently functional tool. Additionally, adding additional nmap modules is relatively simple, so that's a plus. But because I had to put in so much work, I can only give this tool a 1 out of 5 bunnies rating.​

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.