Cloudflare protection (detailed explanation)

Gauloran

Moderasyon Ekibi Lideri
7 Tem 2013
dvNrJr.png

In this topic, I'll talk about CloudFlare's "I'm under attack" mode and I'll show you how to save DNS, NX, FTP, how to protect against attacks, country-based blocks, IP-based blocks, and browser-based blocks.

9arz1O.png

mMNbV0.png
I'm under attack mode

In the first step, the "Under Attack" mode is activated and a 5-second "captcha" is added to the login page of all users without exception. So the Cloudflare's protocol is applied.

zjpZog.png

nQNd6a.png

4jVAdG.png

If we don't save these resources to the cloud, Cloudflare cannot protect our system.

v6NGBO.png

If one of the clouds you see in this picture is gray, you won't be able to get the full protection service of Cloudflare. So click on the gray cloud and make it yellow.

7a1nEY.png
Web traffic requests by country

alNvO5.png

Btw all screenshots on this topic are mine. Let's move on to the firewall section now.

JZzJrQ.png
CloudFlare Firewall

Now I will list my suggestions

Cloudflare Firewall Features

IP-Based - Blocking, "5-second protocol" is applied.

Country Based - Blocking, "5-second protocol" is applied.

qdNkmZ.png

I am blocking Russia right now.

Rule Name: give your rule a descriptive name
Field: Country
Operator: Equals
Value: Russian Federation

r5Nkja.png

One of the methods I like very much is that you can block the browsers you specify. So, if bots log in to your website with the opera browser, you can block the Opera browser. So how will you find out from which browser the bots entered your site?

Create Blocking Rude

Name Description: Rule name
Action: Block
User-Agent: The browser

7a1nAr.png

ADXML7.png

We go to the bottom of the Firewall section to find out which browsers the bots come from.

P1aWlQ.png

LlRzDG.png

Hope this helps!

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/web-se...dflare-korumasi-en-ince-ayrintilari-xmit.html
Çevirmen/Translator Gauloran

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.