Driver Booster Installation (Explanation With Pictures)

Dolyetyus

Özel Üye
21 Nis 2020
Delft
Driver-Booster.png

What is Driver Booster? What Does Driver Booster Do?

The iOBit Driver Booster program analyzes your computer, lists the drivers that need to be updated, and allows you to update these drivers with one click.

- Firstly to download the application, we log in to this site, enter the link I gave below and click "Download".

You Can Download On This Website

59QXDI.jpg

iR53fb.png

- We're saving it and downloading the .exe on desktop

ChTnNY.jpg

iR53fb.png

- We are waiting for the application to download.

nlF4CK.jpg

iR53fb.png

- As at the beginning of the classic installation, we click the "Run" selection.

P8JsMH.jpg

iR53fb.png

- Then we click on the "Install" icon in the Driver Booster window that appears on the screen.

t4q7HQ.jpg

iR53fb.png

- Click "Install" again to accept the privacy policy.

sLDQTH.jpg

iR53fb.png

- We wait for the installation on this screen.

CYp0DN.jpg

iR53fb.png

- Then, if you have a VIP account, we write our mail account here, otherwise we become a "Subscriber", if not, we leave it blank and say "No, thanks" and continue.

eb5EF3.jpg

iR53fb.png

- Here, we remove the tick in the "Learn more online" section at the bottom, the reason is that additional programs are installed, then we click to "Scan".

duKU9o.jpg

iR53fb.png

- As you can see the first window on my screen, these are the missing drivers after scanning.
We click on the "Update Now" section on the top right and the drivers are being updated.

gtZFTe.jpg

iR53fb.png

Let's mention the emblems on the left and to explain the details inside.

- The first emblem is "Game Boost" and "System Optimization". Honestly, I don't think Game Acceleration works well, but I suggest you try the System Optimization part, perhaps really works.

tptUUx.jpg

iR53fb.png

- Third emblem, "Tools" part, there are many applications here for system good, let's check them.

fFvkt0.jpg

iR53fb.png

- "Recovery Center" is in the first part. There are "Drive Backup", "Driver Restore" and "System Boot". The driver updates the drivers including the disks in the backup section one by one. In driver restore, it takes back the backups I just said, and in System restore, it takes back all the applications we made.

RLuaJp.jpg

iR53fb.png

- The second button is the "Fix No Sound Error" section. Here, it automatically repairs and fixes any problems with our headphones or speakers.

fFvkt0.jpg

iR53fb.png

- Third part is "Edit Network Error" part. This part works for repairing disconnections and fixing driver errors.

jCYwhp.jpg

iR53fb.png

- The fourth part is the "Fixing Bad Resolution" part. Here, it helps to fix driver errors and blurring problems on desktop or laptop monitors.

z1E6Kk.jpg

iR53fb.png

- The fifth part is "Clear Data of Disconnected Devices". Here we can clean the data that are the remnants of the applications or drivers you used before but stopped using after a while. But let me just note that if we delete the data of the applications we will use later, we have to install them again.

IZgOsi.jpg

iR53fb.png

- The sixth and the last useful application we use is the "System Information" section. In this part, we can see all our information about our computer. This function is a little similar to "dxdiag".

HpYExh.jpg

iR53fb.png

- The last part on the left emblems shows useful applications similar to this application, you can take a small look if you want to.

qiZstB.jpg

iR53fb.png

rYG6Oj.gif

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/resimli-program-anlatimi/1937515-driver-booster-kurulum-ve-anlatimi-resimli-anlatim-2020-a.html
Translator: Dolyetyus

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.