Hey, I'm Newbie!

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Charon XXXI

Yeni üye
14 Ocak 2021
Hey guys, sup? First of all, I'm from Turkey too. Me talking in English shouldn't confuse you. I'll try my best to be an active member in this section :)

JİTEM

Uzman üye
31 May 2020
KATO DAĞI
Hello welcome my friend I saw your nickname in a movie :D a movie about deep web I saw it too and I got my nickname rabosce too the escobar reverse my old nickname escobar

(Rabosce IV.) :diablo

Son düzenleme:

Provido

Katılımcı Üye
21 Eki 2015
Hey, welcome to the International Forum. We are very happy to see you here. Feel free to write down comments to the article. Have fun!

Dolyetyus

Co Admin
21 Nis 2020
Delft
You can take a look at the articles in International Forum section to improve your English. We're glad to see someone here.

Charon XXXI

Yeni üye
14 Ocak 2021
Hello welcome my friend I saw your nickname in a movie :D a movie about deep web I saw it too and I got my nickname rabosce too the escobar reverse my old nickname escobar

(Rabosce IV.) :diablo

Thanks. Ikr? That movie was fantastic.

Hey, welcome to the International Forum. We are very happy to see you here. Feel free to write down comments to the article. Have fun!

You can take a look at the articles in International Forum section to improve your English. We're glad to see someone here.

Thank you! I'ld like to read your topics but what should I do if I detect a mistake about your translation or context? Should I comment it below the topic or send you guys via dm?

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.