How can I improve my English knowledge?

TheFlow

Üye
19 Şub 2021
Currently, I'm studing a textbook series named Modadil PassageWork YDS ön hazırlık.
I am in the 4th book. But I don't feel like I'm thriving in english. Recently, I finished "advanced grammar in use" what should I do after finishing 4th book of PassageWork?

M3m0ry

Kıdemli Üye
3 Haz 2017
xD
I think you are on right way. You can try to finish all grammer subjects. Just continue..

TheFlow

Üye
19 Şub 2021

Dolyetyus

Co Admin
21 Nis 2020
Delft
Thanks for your answers, I'm listening to Ted conferences. I already understand most TV series without subtitles. I have not used English subtitles for a long time.

Then it seems you're already or almost advanced. Therefore there is almost nothing to do for improving language. You have to study harder and try to study abroad.

11 Ağu 2018
Chigwell
You can watch How I Met Your Mother , Friends with english subtitles. This solution is very helpful for your english listening and talking. But you need do practices for your talking accuracy. And my brother is teaching english to students in Modadil. He have a course :) (sorry for if ı was do mistake on this comment.)

Zoptik

Kıdemli Moderatör
4 Ara 2020
Midgard
i recommend never winter nights I,II and III series for playing and exercising english.. also you can search for essential grammar in use (with cd edition), english grammar in use (with cd edition), advanced english in use (with cd edition) and vocabulary in use 1,2,3,4 series of CAMBRİDGE UNİVERSİTY....

note: also if you cant find the series of books&cds, find me.. i think, i have all of these in my archieve..

Son düzenleme:

Elv1ra

Yeni üye
8 Nis 2021
As a former employee at the British Council and a graduate from ODTU, I would highly recommend you to find what are your `weaknesses`. Is it a grammar or lack of word base? People may suggest you to watch movies with subtitles or Ted Talks which are a waste of a time once you are not ready for it. If you can understand but can`t speak, try to read news loudly enough to hear your own voice. This is a method we used to teach students preparing to IELTS. Once you hear what you say, you begin to trust yourself and build the self-confidence, also the pronunciation and it will speed up you speech. As an addition to these, you will learn lots of new words. It works great, you`ll notice a marvelous change after a month. Define your level first and join to active grammar classes which include speaking as well. Otherwise you will always feel not enough and it will down your motivation.

Eagleweb

Kıdemli Üye
8 May 2021
localhost/e8
Currently, I'm studing a textbook series named Modadil PassageWork YDS ön hazırlık.
I am in the 4th book. But I don't feel like I'm thriving in english. Recently, I finished "advanced grammar in use" what should I do after finishing 4th book of PassageWork?

Hello,

If you are Preparing Yds , my advice to you is to memorize plenty of work in the Exam. After your Study Book is over, take lots of tests. Although I was working at first, I felt like I didn't learn anything until I took the exam. The exam was officially easy. I hope you will win the exam.

Navimaria

Yeni üye
12 May 2021
I think, you don't feel like you're thriving in English because of you're just concentrating on the books. When I studying in prep class, we had books but we used for finding topics to speaking. Of course grammar and writing are important for a language. Even so, speaking is the base to me. 'Cause you can learn grammar but you can't improve your all English. On the contrary, when you learn speaking, it means you improve your all English. That's why people go for learning English is living in an English-speaking country. My advices to you is you should more concentrate on speaking and reading. I hope this will helpful for you.

Eagleweb

Kıdemli Üye
8 May 2021
localhost/e8
I think, you don't feel like you're thriving in English because of you're just concentrating on the books. When I studying in prep class, we had books but we used for finding topics to speaking. Of course grammar and writing are important for a language. Even so, speaking is the base to me. 'Cause you can learn grammar but you can't improve your all English. On the contrary, when you learn speaking, it means you improve your all English. That's why people go for learning English is living in an English-speaking country. My advices to you is you should more concentrate on speaking and reading. I hope this will helpful for you.

hi,
yes, that would be the best thing to talk to someone

Cetus

Yeni üye
15 Eyl 2018
Learning a new language is similiar to learning how to play an instrument.
It takes time to give a concert.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.