How to find Wi-Fi Password (Windows-CMD)

Gauloran

Moderasyon Ekibi Lideri
7 Tem 2013
DrGaOs.png

My purpose to show this post is to raise awareness of institutions and individuals, albeit a little. It’s preventing serious damages in the cybersecurity area. Since it’s intended to be used for educational purposes, as you may harm third parties by using the information you have got, Turkhackteam does not accept any legal or criminal liability.

9EEDDu.png

Now, some of our friends may call this method a historical artifact. Yeah, it’s very normal. Because it is a command-line utility included in Windows NT operating systems starting with Microsoft’s Windows 2000 operating system. It continues until today. It allows local or remote configuration of network devices like Modem Interface. Of course, it can’t only provide the configuration but also view it. Here is a scenario: Let’s say you have infiltrated the target system. So you can get the password of all profiles registered on the Wi-Fi network hardware of this target computer from the network structure. Thus, attacks can be organized against other people, or you can even forward people to specific target addresses accordingly. I found an article on a blog that caught my attention: “I’ll tell my teacher that I’m going to fix his computer, but I’ll find the school’s internet password instead.” Well, this is a good social engineering example.

9EEDDu.png

Kod:
Kullanim: show profiles [[name=]] [interface=] [key=]

Parameters:

tags value

name          - profile name.

interface     - the interface on which it configures this profile

key           - to display the key in plain text,

key=clear Set the value. 

examples:

show profiles name=”profil 1" interface="wireless network connection"

show profiles name="profil 2"

show profiles name="profil 3" key=clear

show profiles

SECTION 1

OetbV9.png

Kod:
cmd>Command Prompt>Run as administrator.

It’s an MS-Dos-based coding console on Windows o.p devices.

SECTION 2

5hN2sg.png

1) We run a tool by typing “netsh #”.

2) with “WLAN show profiles #”, we see all of the profiles in our network.

As you can see, all the profiles registered in our system came.

FINAL SECTION

8hWwnw.png

Kod:
Wlan show profiles name=PourLa key=clear

In the key section, you can see the Wi-Fi password of the profile.

Knowing Reason &*Understanding the Cause

1j1OwV.png

Kod:
sfc /scannow

It’s a process we do to verify the data integrity of the operating system. When there is missing or corrupt data, we can see with this method. As you can see it couldn’t find missing or corrupted data in my operating system. Of course, you can find it too manually and you can repair it.

(wlansvc) is not running Error

fA7sRM.png

Kod:
netsh WLAN show drivers

We are questioning drivers. As you can see, it sees my card and I have no problem with it.

SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM

xdh660.png

Kod:
services.msc

With this command, we can make settings for Windows system service files. wlansvc is automatic. We’re doing it manually. It’s very simple: stop it, run it, apply the changes and that’s it.

9EEDDu.png

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/window...e-cokmek-windows-cmd-garip-bir-ag-yapisi.html

Çevirmen/Translator Gauloran

Son düzenleme:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.