How to Fix a Crypter?

Gauloran

Moderasyon Ekibi Lideri
7 Tem 2013
How to Fix a Crypter?

yeah, I think I am the first member typing about this topic. You won't have to write crypters again and you will edit the file without damage. Crypters are known as encrypting the file but the situation is slightly different. I have never posted a crypter in the forum because people are scanning and breaking crypters. When crypters are created if we scan it on websites like VirusTotal, they take the crypter's key code and add it to the malware database. After that they detect the files encrypted with the same key.

So how to fix a crypter? Usually everyone start to create a new crypter, re-opens the project..gives a password again and password changes so the crypter starts to hide again but I'm tired of it!

First we encrypt the file and it doesn't matter if it is exploded. After encrypting it the structure and size of the file will change. Open the file with notepad (I prefer notepad++)

Kod:
2 "PublicKeyToken=*somethingsomething*"  
somethingsomething = crypter's password.

Antivirus programs prevent this because they know it but let's write something like that we don't even know (don't use the same characters everywhere, they'll think it is a new crypter)

Well, let's send to virustotal...

Virustotal found this virus as "7/56" and the important antiviruses(eset, kaspersky, comodo) can't detect it.

Windows 10 firewall prevent this method but it will work on other systems. If you are using windows 10 the firewall must be turned off. Btw the virus doesn't get corrupted. This method will not harm the virus but you need to choose a good crypter.

Thanks!!

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/undetected/1409653-patlamis-crypterlere-cozum.html
Translator DRose98

Son düzenleme:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.