How to Open Beutiful Topic with Skitch?

Provido

Katılımcı Üye
21 Eki 2015
kXG0ly.png

Introduction

Today;

How do you open the beautiful subject (in my own way) that appeals to the eye? How to make the subject better quality?

I will try to answer your questions. Of course, everyone has their own order but I needed to explain this to raise the quality average of the topics in our forum. First of all, as you will see in this topic

Kod:
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.hizliresim.com/kXG0ly.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

We can keep our topic ordered with bracket. Many different colors tire the eyes. One color and the titles should be special. For example;

Kod:
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][B][U][SIZE="4"]Başlık Örneği[/SIZE][/U][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

You can see the code of topic by using the “Quote” button. Finally, keep the end of the sentences you use in your subject organized. I mean verbs. In the beginning, when describing something you choose verbs like “Do, Get, Take”, while elsewhere using “Let’s open – Let’s see” this is creating verb irregularity.

kXG0ly.png

Getting SS Properly and Adding Signatures

I recommend you Skitch as an SS retrieval program. This program is free and very useful.

kXG0ly.png

Downloading Skitch

Type as I said on Google and enter the site I showed.

4al0mY.png

Click “Download Now”.

JQ23LE.png

When you see this article, the download should have started. If not, click “restart the download”.

OoME23.png

When the process is complete, open the installation file and start the installation.

z04nRg.png

kXG0ly.png

Skitch Installation

Click Next.

D7J39O.png

Accept the agreement and click Next.

m2LE5R.png

He It asks where you want it installed. If you aren’t going to change it, click Next.

EPJ3pA.png

It’s ready for installation. Click next.

jynBjr.png

Wait between maximum 45-60 sec. When it’s done, leave the box for “start Skitch” but if you won’t use (Download Evernote to see your Skitch image library) like me, don’t download it.
Remove the box and click Finish.

2JZj5q.png

And Skitch is ready.

BL284g.png

kXG0ly.png

Using Skitch

Briefly hold and drag the image you want to edit into Skitch.

0EDyyZ.png

When you see the “leave the picture here” sign, leave it.

4al00A.png

And our picture is ready to be edited.

JQ233J.png

kXG0ly.png

What Can be Done With Skitch?

Color can be selected.

JQ23a5.png

A l0cation can be shown with the “arrow tool”.

OoMELn.png

Text can be written with the “text tool”.

z04nBR.png

With the “shape tool” can be drawn a rectangle, a rectangular with rounded corners, an ellipse or a line.

G9z30b.png

y04V3n.png

A pen or highlighter can be used from “pen tools”.

6JnmXl.png

W7YbQ4.png

Five different stamps can be used from the “Stamp tools”.

3EoAq9.png

p6PEWo.png

With the “pixelation tool” the region you don’t want to show can be pixelated.

kOvEWJ.png

An example is as in the last picture of my “Skitch Download” section above.

With the “crop tool”, the size of the image can be edited as you wish.

NZEk1g.png

Good Work!

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/resiml...guzel-konu-acilir-stajyer-asistan-kulubu.html

Translator: Provido

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.