How to Perform Manual SQL Bypass? / Applied Example

swarq

Katılımcı Üye
1 May 2020
Beacon Hills
In this topic, "How to Do Manual SQL Bypass?" I'll show him. Let's move on to our topic immediately.

Tables Finding

In this process, friends, we will use the command I will give you. Let's move on to our process immediately. First of all, we need to go to our site and find out how many copies of that page of our site are. I will tell you this directly. There are exactly 5 copies in the sixth example of Web For Pentester, guys. We will use a command to find out.

Code:
order by 5

When we write, there will be no changes on the site.

SO4swM.jpg

Let's write another one over there.

Code:
order by 6

SO4pxh.jpg

Yes, the information has been lost here, so we realized that there are 5 copies here. The command I will give to be held accordingly. Let's take a look at our commands right now.

SO4DDn.jpg

We will use the first command I have given here. Let's copy our command immediately and paste it into the search area of the site. But here, leave a space after "index.php? Id = 2". Let's take look from the visual.

SO4iKy.jpg

Let's enter and see what kind of result it will return to us.

SO4hHp.jpg

He is asking for an "integer" information from us. So there is a firewall here. We will bypass this. We will use the "#" sign to bypass this, but we will convert this sign with the "url encoder".

SO4vQj.jpg

Our conversion process has been completed, now let's go back to our open site. After returning to our site, let's come to the end of the code we pasted and paste it by leaving a space.

SO4zgo.jpg

Let's enter and see what happens again.

SO4hHp.jpg

It requests "integer" information from us again, so we come to the end of this command and leave a space again and write "1".

SO4qoH.jpg

Let's enter and see what results will come out.

SO413U.jpg

As you can see, it returned us a table called "users" here.

Sight into Users

The command we will apply here is the second command. Let's take a look at our commands again.

SO4DDn.jpg

Copy our second command and paste it to the end of our site, by leaving a space.

SO6qiY.jpg

Let's enter in and see what happens immediately.

SO6z6P.jpg

Yes, as you can see, it gave us a few information contained in the user. We will take action according to the information given here.

Data Pull from Given Information

Let's take a look at our commands.

SO4DDn.jpg

From here, let's choose our third command and paste the address of our site, by leaving a space.

SO65lo.jpg

Let's enter and see what happens.

SO6ur8.jpg

Yes, he is asking for "integer" value again. It is necessary to bypass this place again. As we did in the first process, we made the "#" sign "url encode" and leave a space at the end and we will write one. If you want to write the encoded version directly, the encoded version is "23%".

SO6xhj.jpg

Let's enter and see how it returns something to us.

SO6C4n.jpg

As you can see, it reflected all the information back to us here.

Source:https://www.turkhackteam.org/siber-...ql-bypass-nasil-yapilir-uygulamali-ornek.html

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.