How To Use Google More Easily

kralyns

Yeni üye
13 Ocak 2021
How To Use Google More Easily

Hello to everyone,
Today, I will talk about the tricks of making your Google searches better and more precise.
if you're ready, let's start.

1-) use double quotation marks (" ") for exact match searches : .

for example : "what is kali linux"

2-)The AND operator only gives results for both terms :

for example : python AND java

3-) If you want to get results for one of the words you are looking for, you need to use the OR operator :

for example : (English OR French) Free course

4-) The (-) operator does not show results that contain a term or phrase :

for example : javascript -css

5-) You can use the (*) wildcard character as a placeholder. Can be written instead of words or sentences in the text :

for example : how can I be a very good *

6-) site:........ Search a single website.

for exammple : site:Turkhackteam.com

7-) filetype:....... It is a very useful feature that helps to find a specific file type :

for example : filetype: pdf learn hack

:cool: search for a set of numbers :

for example : Turkhackteam 2016..2018 :

THANK YOU FOR READ MY WRİTİNG

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.