Indexing without entering the admin panel

leon311

Katılımcı Üye
20 Kas 2021
Hello friends i have a question for you let's say we are going to index someone the codes are ready it remains to add the index how can we add it without entering the admin panel?

Sheldon

Katılımcı Üye
13 Ocak 2018
-
Hello friends i have a question for you let's say we are going to index someone the codes are ready it remains to add the index how can we add it without entering the admin panel?
You can't do it without login to the admin panel. Only way is logging to there. I have a couple of advice for you: First, try most common username and passwords. If it doesnt works then try to detect to the software of website. An examle: Wordpress 1.8.5 then search that software with its version for vulnerabilitys on google.com. When you find something, thats the way.

Have a nice day.

leon311

Katılımcı Üye
20 Kas 2021
You can't do it without login to the admin panel. Only way is logging to there. I have a couple of advice for you: First, try most common username and passwords. If it doesnt works then try to detect to the software of website. An examle: Wordpress 1.8.5 then search that software with its version for vulnerabilitys on google.com. When you find something, thats the way.

Have a nice day.
Unfortunately this is not possible.
Thanks

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.