Kali Linux Creating and using Keyloggers // The Translation Club

Step 1: We are downloading HatKey through Github.

Kod:
git clone https://github.com/Naayouu/Hatkey

Step 2: We're going through the directory to the Hatkey folder.

2-12.png

Step 3: By command chmod + x, we have defined ourselves the execute authority on HatKey’s python file.

Kod:
chmod +x HatKey.py

3-14.png

Step 4: We are running the HatKey python file using the python command.

Kod:
python HatKey.py

4-8.png

Step 5: HatKey software has worked and we have parameters that we can use.

5-6.png

Step 6: We have displayed the values requested by the “show” command. He wants our host IP address.

6-6.png

Step 7: We have identified our IP address using the “set host IP address” command.

7-5.png

Step 8: We have a share with the “run” command.

8-6.png

Step 9: We will copy the payload generated and paste it into the notebook. We will then save the file with the extension “.bat”.

9-7.png

Step 10: We will allow the target device to run this file with the “.bat” extension. Of course, I'm gonna run this file on the virtual windows machine that I installed. And when I run it, the image that we're looking at will be like this. So the connection is established.

10-4.png

Step 11: To read information about the keys entered from the keyboard on the victim's device, we will go to the Output file directory inside the Hatkey folder.

11-1.png

Step 12: With the “ls” command, we can see which IP addresses are logged in. The one we run on our Windows machine is the “IPAdresi.senbe.txt” file. “with tail-f IPAdresi.senbe.txt”, we will be able to listen to keyboard information on the victim device momentarily.

12-2.png

Step 13: I logged into Internet Explorer from the victim's device. As the first frame of the screenshot shows, we received information about which site was logged in. In square 2, I wrote "keylogger successful" on the scanner and looked for it. His knowledge came to the place we were listening.

13-2.png

Step 14: If we want to read this information again later, we can open the txt files under the Hatkey/Output folder and read it from within.

14-1.png

Good Lessons...

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.