Max Von Laue

MaxVonLaue

Yeni üye
3 Ara 2020
Hello, I just joined the Turk hack team. I am a Turkish and I am trying to improve my English level. That's why I wrote my first post on this forum. I have been following this website for a long time. It's good to be here now.

Provido

Katılımcı Üye
21 Eki 2015
We are happy to see you here as a member. I hope you can improve your English.
We will publish new topics in a few week so be ready to read them :sırıtan

Shezzar

Üye
20 Ocak 2019
C#
Welcome to the TurkHackTeam's forum, feel free to PM me if you want to ask anything!

Dolyetyus

Co Admin
21 Nis 2020
Delft
Welcome, I hope you like the TurkHackTeam International Forum. We're still working on it, yet we believe that it'll be a great forum section when it is finished. Also you're the first member to open a topic here. Congrats :)

TürK.KuRdU

Kıdemli Üye
2 Nis 2016
'm
Welcome to TurkHackTeam !
We would be happy to see you among us. You can review the topics of our translation team. I believe you will improve!

x4807

Katılımcı Üye
10 Ağu 2019
Welcome m8. I'm glad to see these kind conversations here. Take care :))

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.