Me ta sploit For Beginners

DrEngerek

Kıdemli Üye
20 Kas 2015
Teşkilat
Me tasploit for beginners – a concise introduction

Having recently blogged about the world’s most scary pentest tools we thought we should write something about the importance of learning the Me tasploit Framework for penetration testers.

Me tasploit is an incredibly good framework and if your new to the world of penetration testing then we’d certainly recommend this tool. The reason for this is because Me tasploit is a framework and not a specific application. That basically means that as a framework the user can build their own specific tools that can be used for specific tasks. For example, if you wanted to test for vulnerabilities in particular operating systems, then that would work just fine using Me tasploit Framework.

There are several versions of Me tasploit – both free and paid (which I guess is the freemium and premium model). The free version works just great – which you can get here (although the framework is also available in Windows we’d recommend that you learn the program within a Linux environment, or better still, a Linux penetration testing distro). The reason that Me tasploit is free is presumably to give users a taste for what is obtainable in the feature-packed Me tasploit Express which costs a whopping $5,000. Me tasploit Express is obviously aimed at the professional pentester (by the way that $5,000 fee is price per user per year).

2ENTk2K2.png

Windows and Me tasploit
If you are using Windows, don’t forget to turn off your anti-virus and firewall software because Me tasploit will resemble a virus to your firewall. Also, if you are using Me tasploit within a virtual machine environment make sure that the network connection is bridged to the outside network. Me tasploit grabs and scans everything you ask it to on your, and others network, so it needs to be allowed to access the correct network.

Here are some terms that you need to understand if you are using Me tasploit:
Term 1 – System exploitation – the root term behind me ta ‘sploit’ – i.e. exploitation
This term means that you are trying to exploit a vulnerability in a system, machine or network. This means that basically you are trying to look in a network and find a computer that has a hole (backdoor) which could be compromised.

Term 2 – Payload – think of this like a fighter jet unleashing a weapon with a payload!
A big thing about Me tasploit is that it not only scans but it also collects information regarding systems that can be exploited – and then – executes code within a compromised system. In summary, this term implies injecting code that is bundled within a payload. Once a payload has been unleashed then the hacker or penetration tester can run commands and actions. The objective should be to plant a big enough payload that can facilitate the creation of a a shell code. A shell is a command interface which essentially gives the user complete control over a compromised machine.

Since Me tasploit is a framework the user can create their own code and scripts but – don’t worry if you don’t know how to code since many modules have already been created. All Me tasploit modules are very specific to perform specific tasks , so to run network scanning, ARP poisoning, packet sniffing etc, a module has very likely already been created.

Term 3 – Listening – get in touch with your female side and be a good listener!
Me tasploit is patient and a great listener. Me tasploit, like Wireshark in fact, is very good at listening to incoming connections. Worth noting that in the hacking world, things don’t move very fast, a dedicated hacker can spend months working out their best strategy and attack vectors. Research is obviously vital to any attack. PunkSPIDER and SHODAN would be two examples of services that a penetration tester could use prior to opening up Me tasploit. Both PunkSPIDER and SHODAN act almost like search engines with the difference in that these engines look for server information and vulnerabilities. Me tasploit could be deployed to open any half closed doors.

Me tasploit Interfaces
There are a couple of interfaces that can be used. The first option is the the MSFconsole which is the hackers preferred method or most puritanical way of using Me tasploit. The other more friendly approach to using Me tasploit is to use Armitage.

Me tasploit Database – specific to the user’s requirements
One of the things that makes Me tasploit unique, and a must for anyone interested in learning the skills of pentesting or hacking, is that the program/ framework can record data in its’ own internal database, i.e. on your system. Why is this good? Simply said it just organizes your work flow. You can set up the system so that tasks are spread as thin as possible to minimize the chances of being detected

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.