Mr.Coder

mrcoderfrontend

Yeni üye
11 Kas 2021
WHO AM I

I am Creative Designer.

Generating ideas for your brand is my job. I trust my imagination. In every project, I produce creative designs to add the best value to my customers.

My speed will surprise you

By providing instant support for maximum efficiency and continuity, I work day and night and deliver your projects professionally in a short time. All you have to do is sit back and watch the success of your website.

I have Solid Expertise.

Thanks to the solid experience and expertise I have gained since the adventure I started in 2005, I solve instant requests instantly.

oBugraReis

Moderatör
12 Ocak 2021
(nowhere) in
WHO AM I

I am Creative Designer.

Generating ideas for your brand is my job. I trust my imagination. In every project, I produce creative designs to add the best value to my customers.

My speed will surprise you

By providing instant support for maximum efficiency and continuity, I work day and night and deliver your projects professionally in a short time. All you have to do is sit back and watch the success of your website.

I have Solid Expertise.

Thanks to the solid experience and expertise I have gained since the adventure I started in 2005, I solve instant requests instantly.
Hmm Okey, Good.
Welcome to our Forum, Good Luck.

Krypthon

Katılımcı Üye
21 Ağu 2021
Tien-Şan
First of all, I would like to welcome you to the Turkish Hack Team. It is forbidden to make any paid transactions. You can share your own user-specific designs on the relevant subject, and special requests are also prohibited in our forum.

mrcoderfrontend

Yeni üye
11 Kas 2021
Hmm Okey, Good.
Hmm Okey, Good.
Sağol Komutanım VAR OLUN.

Hmm Okey, Good.
First of all, I would like to welcome you to the Turkish Hack Team. It is forbidden to make any paid transactions. You can share your own user-specific designs on the relevant subject, and special requests are also prohibited in our forum.
ok ı understand My Thanks Commander. Acullaty ,
I am working on Social Engineering. But I am not hurting anyone, I need information, only personal information, leave the individuals to me :)

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.