Staying anonymous on the Internet

Eagleweb

Kıdemli Üye
8 May 2021
localhost/e8
logo.png

Tor And Brave Browser :
Almost all of us prefer tor and brave internet browsers as a priority, so why? Because we all almost think that these 2 browsers provide us with complete anonymity, but it's never what you think some things are :) first;

I will offer you 1 site Find and check IP address One of the reasons I recommend this site to you is How secure is the rope given to you? as such, I would recommend that you definitely test it before doing anything to give us such information. In general, Orbot vpn ( tor vpn ) is much more convenient, but it is forbidden in our country, but it can be accessed without using a bridge. Obviously, Bridges from orbot vpn are not very reliable. Open in Tor Browser proxy IP port, which has sometimes given us can learn from this site that you can be the first to review https://coveryourtracks.eff.org/ if you have any open if you got this and I almost take all security measures that can cause huge losses for us is best for us to be more careful, and Tor Browser Security and Privacy section in the Settings section, safest, most secure setting and continue to use it we can pull.

Currencies:
Currently, cryptocurrencies called Monero and Verge are absolutely untraceable currencies, so let's talk about them a little.

Monero ( XMR ) ; The Monero cryptocurrency, which was launched by Cryptonote in 2012, has completely different features from Bitcoin. Monero, which is popular among altcoins due to its non-traceability feature, is the 12th among altcoins with its volume of 900 dec dec dollars. Is ranked. If you can find out the wallet ID of a crypto currency trader, you can find out how much money he receives and sends or where he sends this money in his next transactions, while in Monero there is no such thing. Monero, where privacy is a priority, does this by hiding the wallet ID so that you are the only one who dominates spending on your purchases with Monero.

Moneros-CLI-binary-files-hash-compromised.jpeg

OCTOBER NOTE: When the redevil hacking group sent a ransomware virus to trump and his company, they wanted monero for about $ 42 million :)

Verge ( XVG); Verge, which was born in the same year as Monero and was first released as DogeCoinDark, is an open source cryptocurrency. The name was changed to Verge in 2016. The crypto currency aims to conduct a transaction policy that takes as an example almost the same principles as Monero. Verge allows you to trade quickly, while at the same time keeping your privacy in mind like Monero With Verge, it is possible to exchange existing crypto currencies with fast secure and confidential qualities.

GpJbOl.png

VPN
  • Currently available as a vpnin pursuit of orbot 2.as nord vpn comes, they have shown us according to their privacy policy. These 2 VPNs are followed by Express Vpn and ZenMate Vpn.

Operating System :
Why is iOS known as the most reliable operating system as the operating system on phones?
because it is forbidden to download files from outside to devices on ios operating systems (things like apk exe), it is unlikely that we will get infected for this reason.

Linux Systems:

1-)Qubes Linux

2-)Tails Linux

3-)Parrot Security

What is Whonix ? : Whonix Debian is a GNU/Linux based operating system. it is a more security-oriented Linux system than other linux operating systems that provides its user with great anonymity, security and privacy on Internet networks. Debian consists of 2 machines, a Virtual Machine (Workstation) and a Tor gateway (Gateway) running on GNU/Linux. The entire network of the system is provided to pass through the Tor network

Gns38.png

Plug-ins :
We can apply for add-ons for our web browsers, but what are they and what are they useful for?
1-)LastPass : LastPass is a password manager that securely stores your passwords on all platforms and applications. he fills in your passwords for you.

2-)J2TEAM : More effective than Firewall not only provides virus protection, helps you create a list of blocked sites, but also warns you about sites that are not ssl certified in Chrome browsers.

3-)HTTPS Everywhere : A browser plugin that indicates whether the site you are entering is secure. Thanks to this plugin, you are protected from malware while browsing in your browser The sites we have entered cease to be a threat

4-)Adblocker : blocks pop-up ads that will appear in front of you

5-)TinEye : an add-on that shows similar or identical photos that you come across while browsing the internet, or where they were bought and made, can be used for some things :)

Spike :
Smac is a very nice program that you can use to change your mac address
it is very likely that those who use it will reduce the likelihood of getting caught.

A Closed Network :
Friends, the most important part is that you don't share your dirty work with your friends because they will share it with their friends and they will share it with their friends make sure that it is best for you to keep your own secret to yourself. after all, if you've done something big, you know who did it, no one knows :)

Fatih Sultan Mehmethan would not tell anyone about his work. In fact, the army would go on an expedition, travel for days, and still no one would know where to go. One day, he was again on his way from Istanbul for an expedition. One of the viziers, although he knew how secretive the sultan was, nevertheless ventured to ask where the expedition was being made, going to peace to try his luck. The conqueror said to him: Pasha, do you know how to keep secrets? He asked. And he, hoping that a secret would finally be given to him, joyfully replied:-Yes, your majesty, the Sultan also told him:-I also know how to keep a secret. If a secret is told to anyone, it ceases to be a secret, Pasha. If one of the strands of my beard knew one of the ones I wanted to patch, I would cut off my entire beard, he replied

Yes, dear TurkHackTeam Family, I told you about being anonymous on the internet with all the details in this location, I hope I was able to teach you something

Source : Tüm Detayları İle İnternette Anonim Kalmak !

turk_hack_team_gif.gif

'The Wolf

Kıdemli Üye
22 Nis 2021
Tanrı dağı
logo.png

Tor And Brave Browser :
Almost all of us prefer tor and brave internet browsers as a priority, so why? Because we all almost think that these 2 browsers provide us with complete anonymity, but it's never what you think some things are :) first;

I will offer you 1 site Find and check IP address One of the reasons I recommend this site to you is How secure is the rope given to you? as such, I would recommend that you definitely test it before doing anything to give us such information. In general, Orbot vpn ( tor vpn ) is much more convenient, but it is forbidden in our country, but it can be accessed without using a bridge. Obviously, Bridges from orbot vpn are not very reliable. Open in Tor Browser proxy IP port, which has sometimes given us can learn from this site that you can be the first to review
https://coveryourtracks.eff.org/ if you have any open if you got this and I almost take all security measures that can cause huge losses for us is best for us to be more careful, and Tor Browser Security and Privacy section in the Settings section, safest, most secure setting and continue to use it we can pull.

Currencies:
Currently, cryptocurrencies called Monero and Verge are absolutely untraceable currencies, so let's talk about them a little.

Monero ( XMR ) ; The Monero cryptocurrency, which was launched by Cryptonote in 2012, has completely different features from Bitcoin. Monero, which is popular among altcoins due to its non-traceability feature, is the 12th among altcoins with its volume of 900 dec dec dollars. Is ranked. If you can find out the wallet ID of a crypto currency trader, you can find out how much money he receives and sends or where he sends this money in his next transactions, while in Monero there is no such thing. Monero, where privacy is a priority, does this by hiding the wallet ID so that you are the only one who dominates spending on your purchases with Monero.

OCTOBER NOTE: When the redevil hacking group sent a ransomware virus to trump and his company, they wanted monero for about $ 42 million :)

Verge ( XVG); Verge, which was born in the same year as Monero and was first released as DogeCoinDark, is an open source cryptocurrency. The name was changed to Verge in 2016. The crypto currency aims to conduct a transaction policy that takes as an example almost the same principles as Monero. Verge allows you to trade quickly, while at the same time keeping your privacy in mind like Monero With Verge, it is possible to exchange existing crypto currencies with fast secure and confidential qualities.

GpJbOl.png

VPN

• Currently available as a vpnin pursuit of orbot 2.as nord vpn comes, they have shown us according to their privacy policy. These 2 VPNs are followed by Express Vpn and ZenMate Vpn.

Operating System :
Why is iOS known as the most reliable operating system as the operating system on phones?
because it is forbidden to download files from outside to devices on ios operating systems (things like apk exe), it is unlikely that we will get infected for this reason.

Linux Systems:

1-)Qubes Linux

2-)Tails Linux

3-)Parrot Security

What is Whonix ? : Whonix Debian is a GNU/Linux based operating system. it is a more security-oriented Linux system than other linux operating systems that provides its user with great anonymity, security and privacy on Internet networks. Debian consists of 2 machines, a Virtual Machine (Workstation) and a Tor gateway (Gateway) running on GNU/Linux. The entire network of the system is provided to pass through the Tor network

Gns38.png

Plug-ins :
We can apply for add-ons for our web browsers, but what are they and what are they useful for?
1-)LastPass : LastPass is a password manager that securely stores your passwords on all platforms and applications. he fills in your passwords for you.

2-)J2TEAM : More effective than Firewall not only provides virus protection, helps you create a list of blocked sites, but also warns you about sites that are not ssl certified in Chrome browsers.

3-)HTTPS Everywhere : A browser plugin that indicates whether the site you are entering is secure. Thanks to this plugin, you are protected from malware while browsing in your browser The sites we have entered cease to be a threat

5-)TinEye : an add-on that shows similar or identical photos that you come across while browsing the internet, or where they were bought and made, can be used for some things :)

Spike :
it is very likely that those who use it will reduce the likelihood of getting caught.

A Closed Network :
Friends, the most important part is that you don't share your dirty work with your friends because they will share it with their friends and they will share it with their friends make sure that it is best for you to keep your own secret to yourself. after all, if you've done something big, you know who did it, no one knows :)

Fatih Sultan Mehmethan would not tell anyone about his work. In fact, the army would go on an expedition, travel for days, and still no one would know where to go. One day, he was again on his way from Istanbul for an expedition. One of the viziers, although he knew how secretive the sultan was, nevertheless ventured to ask where the expedition was being made, going to peace to try his luck. The conqueror said to him: Pasha, do you know how to keep secrets? He asked. And he, hoping that a secret would finally be given to him, joyfully replied:-Yes, your majesty, the Sultan also told him:-I also know how to keep a secret. If a secret is told to anyone, it ceases to be a secret, Pasha. If one of the strands of my beard knew one of the ones I wanted to patch, I would cut off my entire beard, he replied

Yes, dear TurkHackTeam Family, I told you about being anonymous on the internet with all the details in this location, I hope I was able to teach you something

turk_hack_team_gif.gif
nice topic, good luck

7as

Uzman üye
15 May 2021
En el universo
logo.png

Tor And Brave Browser :

I will offer you 1 site Find and check IP address One of the reasons I recommend this site to you is How secure is the rope given to you? as such, I would recommend that you definitely test it before doing anything to give us such information. In general, Orbot vpn ( tor vpn ) is much more convenient, but it is forbidden in our country, but it can be accessed without using a bridge. Obviously, Bridges from orbot vpn are not very reliable. Open in Tor Browser proxy IP port, which has sometimes given us can learn from this site that you can be the first to review
https://coveryourtracks.eff.org/ if you have any open if you got this and I almost take all security measures that can cause huge losses for us is best for us to be more careful, and Tor Browser Security and Privacy section in the Settings section, safest, most secure setting and continue to use it we can pull.

Currencies:

GpJbOl.png

VPN

Operating System :

Linux Systems:

1-)Qubes Linux

2-)Tails Linux

3-)Parrot Security

Gns38.png

Plug-ins :

Spike :

A Closed Network :

turk_hack_team_gif.gif
Good job

BASKWN

Üye
7 Kas 2021
KAYSERİ/İNCESU
logo.png

Tor And Brave Browser :

Currencies:

GpJbOl.png

VPN

Operating System :

Linux Systems:

1-)Qubes Linux

2-)Tails Linux

3-)Parrot Security

Gns38.png

Plug-ins :

Spike :

A Closed Network :

turk_hack_team_gif.gif
Thankyou 😎

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.