The Safest Mail Services

Dolyetyus

Co Admin
21 Nis 2020
Delft
This tutorial is also available in two other languages. You might take a look at them

Turkish: https://www.turkhackteam.org/mail-guvenligi/1931208-en-guvenli-mail-servisleri.html#post9138378
Swedish: https://www.turkhackteam.org/international-forum/1944086-de-saekraste-e-posttjaensterna.html#post9196040

Here Is A List Of The Safest Mail Services

-Tutanota
-ProtonMail
-Mailfence
-Hushmail

eUBHzf.png

Tutanota

I'll begin with Tutanota. Because I usually use this service and also in the original turkish content writer begins with Tutanota.
Tutanota is the world's first end-to-end encrypted mail service that encrypts the entire mailbox. Tutanota, which started before the Snowden spills in 2011, has millions of users. With its unique open source technology, Tutanota fights for privacy and freedom of speech online; Allows anyone, including NGOs, journalists, and activists, to send encrypted emails to desktop and mobile devices. In addition, Tutanota's affordable business version allows companies and organizations of all sizes to easily secure email communication. However Tutanota is not completely free. It includes paid services for people and businesses as well. Yet you can choose the free service.

tutanota-00-450x300.jpg

eUBHzf.png

ProtonMail

Honestly, Once I was using ProtonMail. But then I switched to Tutanota, without knowing why. But this does not mean ProtonMail is bad, contrarily it is one of the best mail services.
There is security with end-to-end encryption for all e-mails. Therefore, encrypted emails cannot be shared with third parties. No IP logs are kept that can be linked to the account what means it's almost anonymous. Also Protonmail is open sourced and basic user accounts are free. Access is possible on any device. The inbox is pretty plain. The focus is on fast reading, editing and sending. No problem if you do not trust the country's data security and neutrality policy. It's Swiss and all servers are located 1000 meters below ground in Switzerland. If you know Switzerland, you know :). Also it has no ads. There is no ad display related to your correspondence as in Gmail. Protonmail can set a special password for non-protonmail users, allowing the other party to view the content. This is not mandatory, but a security enhancer.

cPo7kiOL_400x400.png

eUBHzf.png

Mailfence

Belgium-based Mailfence offers 500 MB of free storage. The Professional package of the company, which offers three different packages, has an apacity of 20 GB. So there is not much information about this mail service. Though you can find Mailfence's official website at the end of the page.

image1.png

eUBHzf.png

Hushmail

Hushmail is an encrypted private web-based email service that offers PGP encrypted email and custom domain name service.
Hushmail uses OpenPGP standards. Hushmail can forward authenticated, encrypted messages in either direction if there are common encryption keys for both the sender and the receiver. The same situation with Tutanota appears here again. Hushmail is not completely free nevertheless it allows you a free trial.

SxqhXy.jpg

eUBHzf.png

Official Sites Of Mail Services:

-Tutanota
-ProtonMail
-Mailfence
-Hushmail

eUBHzf.png

Translated and edited from: https://www.turkhackteam.org/mail-guvenligi/1931208-en-guvenli-mail-servisleri.html#post9138378
Translator and Editor: Dolyetyus

(Please correct me if I wrote something wrong)

Son düzenleme:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.