View Discord account information with Python //Discord Token Info!

ByFelez

Uzman üye
9 Tem 2013
ntrt2kz.png

Greetings to all of you, dear TürkHackTeam members, I will show you the "Discord Token Info" tool that I am developing myself in this regard.

uR0jPF.png

BhRdEa.png

Application Version: v0.1

Written in: Python
Used library: requests
Target platform: Discord

Description: The target's Discord token gives you a lot of information about the account.

istihbarat-konu-araligiad84e6eb8faff7a7.png

Information provided by our application:

Username
Email
Telephone number
Discord ID
Country/Language option

Kod:
git clone https://github.com/nikonofdisast/discordtokeninfo.git

izgdgkw.jpg

We perform the installation of the application with the command.

bedwij0.jpg

After installation:

We go to our directory with the command "cd discordtokeninfo".

4eet8mz.jpg

By entering the command "python3 setup.py", we provide the installation of the necessary library.

l76pfid.png

After running the command:

pbsa6lp.png

I did not have an additional installation because the library was already installed.

Let's enter the command "python3 tokeninformation.py" to run our application.

8et4lg9.png

After running the command:

gqfy7vk.png

Our main menu comes and we enter our token.
After entering our token:

44p3mpd.png

In the corresponding part we select the "
1" option.

nvklz86.png

After making the selection, the account information is processed into the terminal.

konu-araligie83933a3f5b3d2fd.png

I hope you liked the car, I am open to suggestions for the improvement of the vehicle. In addition, you can contribute to the development of the program by specifying the aspects that you do not like / like.

final.png

af8mqjc.gif

uR0jPF.png

Translator: @ByFelez
Subject Author: @Nikon of Disast
Subject: https://www.turkhackteam.org/konula...le-discord-hesap-bilgisi-goruntuleme.2018837/

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.