What is Arch Linux - Installing Arch Linux with Anarchy Installer.

GhostWins

Katılımcı Üye
29 Şub 2020

Good afternoon Türk Hack Team Family.
Today we will look at what is Arch Linux and how to install it.

85122852_111906333720779_5096475757564133376_n.png

What is Arch Linux?
Arch Linux is a Linux distribution for computers with x86-64 processors. Arch Linux adheres to the KISS principle and focuses on simplicity, modernity, pragmatism, user-centricity, and versatility. The operating system family is Unix-Liket. Now, I explain the above-mentioned KISS principle as follows. Keep It Simple Stupid. So it means "Simplify It, Stupid." It is a Linux distribution that brings Linux experience in your blood.

Arch Linux Let's install

Instead of installing Arch Linux manually, I will install it with the Anarchy installer.itYou can access Anarchy installer from the link.

unknown.png

We come across such a part, I choose English.

unknown.png

Then a part opens to choose the language of the keyboard.

unknown.png

Then, the part of the keyboard comes, "Are you going to download Arch Linux?". Now, if you say "Yes", it will delete the disk and start installing Arch Linux.A part of our language is opened.

unknown.png

In this section, we click "Dowloand & Rank New Mirrors".

unknown.png

In this part, I recommend you to choose the closest server to you to download it faster.

unknown.png

Now it asks you to set your.

unknown.png

Time zone right after.

unknown.png

Now the job wants your sub-region.

unknown.png

Now it asks you to adjust the partition settings. If you are going to install it for the first time and you do not have knowledge, I suggest you install "Auto Partition Drive".

unknown.png

Then choose your own disk.

After that, I will pass quickly, I will identify the important parts.

unknown.png

I choose EXT4

unknown.png

We say "yes".

unknown.png

Then we click on "Write-Changes".

From now on, it is up to you to add. I wish you a good day.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.