What is Computer Programming?

R4V3N

Adanmış Üye
3 Tem 2016
Kocaeli
First of all, let me talk about a word that frequently used in computer world. "Software". Software word expresses documént and file that created with computer programming languages. In other words, designed files so as to run in computer is included in the scope of software. Softwares are writed and designed with programming languages. Programming languages try to bring computer's hardware (graphics card, sound card, modem etc.) to the best level of snuggest usage. I mean that it make programs, operating systems and games that used with pleasure from that numbers like 1010110.

For example, windows operating system that you use. It consists of tens of thousands pages and millions codes. The nitty gritty is on programmers who stroll among those codes, see the error messages by reviewing the whole codes for days, look at the same screen for hours at the top of the chair.

Computer programmers are made up of people who enjoy their work and see this as a hobby. Otherwise, it gets hard to do this job that needs intense concentration and patience. Programming languages are stratified between each other. The hardest language to learn and understand is low level programming language that near to machine code like 1010110. The easiest language to learn and understand is veru high level programming language. Let me give some examples about that classification:

1- Very High Level Programming Language: VisualBasic, Access, FoxPro
2- High Level Programming Language: Pascal, Basic, Fortran
3- Medium Level Programming Languages: C, C++, Ada
4- Low Level Programming Languages: Assembly
5- Machine Languages: It's tha computer's working language. It consists of 1 and 0.

Let me give some examples about areas of usage this languages:

1- In science and engineering: Pascal, C, C++, Fortran
2- In database programming: Dbase, Access, FoxPro, Sql
3- In usage of artificial intelligence: Prolog, Lisp
4- In system programming: C, C++ and symbolic machine languages

How to write a computer program? A software can be created in various language but method of procedure looks like to each other, generally. Algorithm length are directly proportion to level of programming language and sophistication of problem. After the algorithm and design, you come to software phase and in this phase you need to choose the programming language that you are going to use with the answer of lifetime of program, usage of level and which purpose it is going to be used questions. Language choose are maden with some criterion. For example, you need to write a program that has short lifetime, some graphic design and intense database communication. In this case, it takes a few years to write this program in Assembly with a group of a few senior fellow programmer. It takes 3-4 months to write this program in C with two programmer. It takes 1-2 months to write this program in VisualBasic or Delphi with one programmer.

Let me give another example. For example, you need to write a program for graphics card. And we're going to write this card's driver. In this case, it's impossible to write this in VisualBasic or Delphi. The languages that we need to use should be Assembly and C/C++, primarily. Yes, programming languages have their own area and every languages are successful and effective in that areas. In brief:

There are certain phases to write a computer program and after that phases coding should start.​

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

TRGameAirs

Katılımcı Üye
5 Haz 2016
Sir, thank you for my homework. God bless your hands.

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.