What is DIRB? How to use?

Sheldon

Katılımcı Üye
13 Ocak 2018
-
GyUig8.gif

6OfL8I.gif

What is DIRB?

DIRB is a website content scanner. It searchs every url in the target website, thats why mostly people uses it for finding admin panel. If you have Kali Linux, it's have to already downloaded to your computer. If it's not, then you can download it by writing "apt-get install dirb" to your terminal.

The main purpose of DIRB is professionally helping to web application's supervision. Especially during the pentests.

Author: The Dark Raver
License: GPLv2

6OfL8I.gif

How to use?

By writing "dirb targetwebsite.com" to your terminal, you can start to scanning operation.

S0JKTT7.png

If you want to save results, you should write "dirb http://targetsite.com -o result.txt". This will save your results as result.txt

quMlbCo.png

If you didn't mark a special wordlist, it will use "/usr/share/dirb/wordlists/common.txt" as the default wordlist. Let me show to you what will we do if we want to use different wordlist.

3jl8nyI.png

For using another wordlist, just writing your wordlist's l*cation after writing the target website will be enough.

Example:

Kod:
[COLOR="Red"]dirb https://targetwebsite.com /usr/share/dirb/wordlists/big.txt[/COLOR]

Kuj2IqN.png

6OfL8I.gif

Thanks for reading.

Turkish version: Click to me
Author of the Turkish version:
@Pytang

Son düzenleme:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.