What is Exploit, What are the Exploit Types?

GhostWins

Katılımcı Üye
29 Şub 2020
turk_hack_team_.gif

What is Exploit?

Exploit literally means to exploit. A digital exploit is a piece of code created to Exploit a code bug to create an unplanned bug. For example, let's think of it as a code based on damaging a system because of a code in that system. It can be useful for us to log into the system, it can help us open an extra user, it can have many purposes. Of course, there are many types of this Exploit.

888260856-1166x583.png

Exploit Types

Local Exploits
Remote Exploits
Dos-Exploits
Command-Execution-Exploits
SQL-Injection-Exploits
Zero-Day-Exploits

whatisexploit-628x353.png

Local Exploits

Local Exploit does our job by using what we call vulnerable by running a playable file. System.gif as an example, to get us started. Thanks to this, we have higher powers.

Remote Exploits

Remote Exploit is trying to access the system by using a security vulnerability in a system that is already running on the internet.

Dos-Exploits

This exploit is the oldest known type of exploit. It slows down the system and causes it to stop. It is still used today.

Command-Execution Exploits

Command-Execution Exploit is all the codes that the attacker puts into the system, the program he placed in the system.

SQL-Injection Exploits

SQL-Injection Exploit is a template language that allows us to create a SQL database. When we trigger the SQL Injection vulnerability, we can access the administrator account records of that site. If we do all the operations correctly and enter an account where we can upload a file, we can insert the shell we have created into the system as .php. Let me go now with an example. I went into an admin panel and loaded a shell file called eronmay.php into the system. Now I need to go to this extension to run this file, if I go, this shell will automatically run and a door will be opened for me to connect to the main host.

Zero-Day Exploits

Zero-Day Exploit is an exploit written in parallel to an exploit. It already means 0 days of exploit.

remote-to-local-exploit-response-automation.png

turk_hack_team_.gif

Have a nice day

Turkish Version

CasPeRAB

Uzman üye
7 Kas 2021
TR❤AZ
turk_hack_team_.gif

What is Exploit?

Exploit literally means to exploit. A digital exploit is a piece of code created to Exploit a code bug to create an unplanned bug. For example, let's think of it as a code based on damaging a system because of a code in that system. It can be useful for us to log into the system, it can help us open an extra user, it can have many purposes. Of course, there are many types of this Exploit.

888260856-1166x583.png

Exploit Types

Local Exploits
Remote Exploits
Dos-Exploits
SQL-Injection-Exploits
Zero-Day-Exploits

Local Exploits

Local Exploit does our job by using what we call vulnerable by running a playable file. System.gif as an example, to get us started. Thanks to this, we have higher powers.

Remote Exploits

Remote Exploit is trying to access the system by using a security vulnerability in a system that is already running on the internet.

Dos-Exploits

This exploit is the oldest known type of exploit. It slows down the system and causes it to stop. It is still used today.

Command-Execution Exploit is all the codes that the attacker puts into the system, the program he placed in the system.

SQL-Injection Exploits

SQL-Injection Exploit is a template language that allows us to create a SQL database. When we trigger the SQL Injection vulnerability, we can access the administrator account records of that site. If we do all the operations correctly and enter an account where we can upload a file, we can insert the shell we have created into the system as .php. Let me go now with an example. I went into an admin panel and loaded a shell file called eronmay.php into the system. Now I need to go to this extension to run this file, if I go, this shell will automatically run and a door will be opened for me to connect to the main host.

Zero-Day Exploits

Zero-Day Exploit is an exploit written in parallel to an exploit. It already means 0 days of exploit.

turk_hack_team_.gif

Have a nice day

Turkish Version

Ellerinize sağlık

cyber knight

Katılımcı Üye
30 Ağu 2021
Root@Cyberknight
turk_hack_team_.gif

What is Exploit?

888260856-1166x583.png

Exploit Types

Local Exploits
Remote Exploits
Dos-Exploits
SQL-Injection-Exploits
Zero-Day-Exploits

Local Exploits

Remote Exploits

Dos-Exploits

SQL-Injection Exploits

Zero-Day Exploits

turk_hack_team_.gif

Have a nice day

Turkish Version

Good job, good job for your work.
Have a nice day and good forum.

7as

Uzman üye
15 May 2021
En el universo
turk_hack_team_.gif

What is Exploit?

888260856-1166x583.png

Exploit Types

Local Exploits
Remote Exploits
Dos-Exploits
SQL-Injection-Exploits
Zero-Day-Exploits

Local Exploits

Remote Exploits

Dos-Exploits

SQL-Injection Exploits

Zero-Day Exploits

turk_hack_team_.gif

Have a nice day

Turkish Version

Good topic

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.