What is Linux Kodachi and How to Install it?

Provido

Katılımcı Üye
21 Eki 2015
Hello, dear Turk Hack Team family. Today I will tell you about “Installing Linux Kodachi”.
Let’s examine the important topics.

63RI0T.png

What is Linux Kodachi?

Debian is a Linux-based distribution. The distribution is based on anonymity and includes Gimp, Electrom BTC Wallet, Thermald and many other software.

Sphere (a browser that is important for you to surf the internet anonymously) is installed in the browser.

The Sphere browser easily creates multiple identities and stores information with AES-256 encryption types.

Installation Linux Kodachi

GaO2J1.png

https://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxkodachi/

Here we download the .ISO file.

We open Vmware and click where I marked.

We select the option above and click Next.

We save the downloaded .ISO file here and click Next.

We choose Linux and Debian 8x 64-bit option and click Next.

Here we determine which name to save on our computer.

20 GB space is enough but I will give 40 GB space and select the option above. (In terms of performance)

We finish by clicking Finish button.

Then we turn on our machine and select Advance failsafe options.

We click on the direct install kodachi option.

We select Turkish and Q for the keyboard.

Here we can choose a single option, we continue.

Let’s continue by choosing the options I choose.

We click continue to save the settings.

We choose Istanbul for time and date setting.

We enter the username and password to use in the login.

Installation may take a while. After the end, such a warning will appear, it will as to restart. We accept and restart.

Then the login screen came up. We enter the username and password you have specified and finish the installation.

Yes Turk Hack Team family. This is all. See you in my next subject. Peace.

2aHQ56.png

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/linux/1871694-linux-kodachi-kurulumu-xowly.html

Translator: Provido

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.