Which Antivirus You Should Use

Dolyetyus

Co Admin
21 Nis 2020
Delft
Welcome TurkHackTeam Members,

In this article I'll talk about some antivirus softwares. Mostly I will write my suggestions and the antivirus programs I use. To make your PC safer, you can read this article and choose an antivirus.

AVG

I want to talk about AVG first. Actually I want to say "Do not use" directly. However I want to explain AVG.

AVG-teknobizdeyiz.jpg

AVG shares a decent, if unspectacular, malware-detection engine with its corporate sibling Avast while having a much lighter system-performance impact.

But AVG AntiVirus Free also has far fewer useful extra features than Avast Free Antivirus. While the latter is almost a free security suite with lots of bells and whistles, AVG AntiVirus Free is the quiet, neglected child that gets the hand-me-downs.

The good news is that AVG's wide range of customization options and its file shredder and system optimizer are still available, and its interface is open and easy to use. The bad news is that like Avast Free Antivirus, AVG AntiVirus Free constantly bugs you to upgrade to paid antivirus software.

Worst of all, given its middling malware detection and dearth of extra features, there's no convincing reason to choose AVG AntiVirus Free over the built-in and overall better Microsoft Defender.

You can use if you want to, but I do not recommend to.

Avast

This one is a bit complicated. In truth. it's all up to your system. My system was not good enough when I used Avast, therefore I had some problems before. Nevertheless many people use this and Avast is mostly recommended.

Avast-1.png

Avast Free Antivirus has the best assortment of extra goodies of any free antivirus program, including an unlimited password manager, a hardened browser, a gaming mode, a Wi-Fi network scanner and a recently added ransomware shield.

The program is also very customizable, letting you tweak its appearance and functions to suit your style. It even offers limited access to Avast's VPN service.

However, Avast Free Antivirus caused a pretty heavy system load in our testing and its scans took a long time. It also kept nagging us to upgrade to Avast's paid antivirus protection, and played bait-and-switch with features that looked like they were free but weren't.

Most significant of all, the malware protection in Avast Free Antivirus is a peg down from Kaspersky's or Bitdefender's, whose free programs also bothered us less about paid upgrades and had lighter system loads.

Windows Defender Antivirus

Honestly, I really do love Windows Defender. Even though many people do not recommend to use it, I do. Because if you're careful enough, it will handle almost everything. Perhaps it's easy to bypass Windows Defender but it would not affect much.

Windows-Defender-1-300x123.png

Microsoft's built-in antivirus software is now a heavy hitter. While Windows Defender doesn't quite beat Bitdefender or Kaspersky in malware-protection lab tests, it comes out ahead of Avast, AVG and most other free antivirus products while operating almost entirely behind the scenes.

You won't be getting many extra features with Windows Defender itself, yet Windows 10 does have parental controls, a gaming mode and protections for its own Edge and Internet Explorer browsers. There's no built-in password manager or VPN, but you also won't be bothered by pop-ups trying to upsell you to paid antivirus software.

We still recommend going for Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, which has even less of a system impact, better malware protection and more useful extras, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with using Windows Defender as your primary antivirus solution.

Avira

This one is my favourite, because it is easy to use and more effective than the other free antiviruses. I have been using Avira for 2 years and despite the free version it works well. I highly recommend this one and now I'll write its some features.

MxUW6yOEGC6udvVO0KsbnKMgYnCLqHU94XKMlRYmUvSxlXrPD4ugpDTQZGO56vXIEOn-sL-bauoeRv9TgoICv6bPpg8rfsdtLfBrw2ZnxVgvbU0

Avira Free Security takes free protection to the next level, offering VPN, password management, ad blocking, and more. It’s not a typical security suite; you won’t find firewall protection, backup, spam filtering, or other common suite components. But it’s decidedly more than just an antivirus, and its wealth of components will delight the right user.

The closest comparable product to this suite is Kaspersky Security Cloud Free. Kaspersky’s free suite is a feature-limited version of the company’s commercial Kaspersky Security Cloud. Even with its limitations, it’s more of a full security suite than Avira.

Well, in fact you can use Kaspersky as well, but it does not matter. The choice is yours.

Thanks for reading. Take care.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.