365 Days Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
21052015.jpg

Atatürk visits the ruins of Viranşehir

Despite his health problems, Atatürk was worried about the unresolved status of Hatay and was only barely able to stay still. He believed that making the information about his health would have an adverse effect on the solution of the problem and wanted it to be kept secret; finally, he decided to go to Mersin and Adana in May 1938 to examine the situation. Doctors vehemently opposed this trip, but as Celal Bayar, the prime minister of the period, said, it was impossible to change his mind “for those who knew that Atatürk carried on for 22 days and 22 nights with three broken ribs during the Battle of Sakarya, the life-or-death battle for Turks.” Atatürk started his trip, which the doctors would later say subtracted years from his life, on May 19, 1938. Ghazi reached Mersin by train on May 20, watching the parade in his honor on foot and spending the night at the mansion of the governor. Atatürk showed great interest in the various problems of the city, and on May 21, he decided to visit the ruins of Viranşehir by the sea, 14 km to the west of Mersin – this would give him some respite, and he had always been curious about history. Known as Viranşehir, the ancient city of Soloi had been built by colonialists from Rhodes in the 7th century BC. A prominent port city during the Persian period, it had been rebuilt after coming under Roman rule, and its name had been changed to Pompeiopolis. The city was totally destroyed during the great earthquake of 527, and since that time it remained deserted; the name “Viranşehir” meant “destroyed city.” Atatürk stayed in Mersin until May 24, at which date he went to Adana by train, returning to Ankara the following day.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
22052015.jpg

Rukiye Hanım gets married

One of Atatürk’s adopted daughters, Rukiye Hanım got married to Gendarmerie Lieutenant Hüsnü Bey (Erkin)on May 22, 1930. The ceremony was held at the Ankara Municipality, and the witnesses of the couple were Şükrü Bey (Kaya), the Minister of the Interior; and Tevfik Rüştü Bey (Aras), Foreign Minister. Throughout his life, Atatürk adopted or took under his wings a total of ten boys and girls. Rukiye Hanım was one of them, and she told the story of her being adopted by Atatürk in the following way: My father met Ataürk during the War of Independence. During the first years of the Republic, my mother and father died, and my three sisters and I were left alone. When Atatürk heard of our loss, he said, “Send the youngest one to me.” We used to live in Seydişehir at the time. The mayor of Konya and a man sent by Ata took me to the mansion in Ankara. Atatürk showed great interest in me and said, “My child, you will be comfortable here.” Atatürk closely followed Rukiye’s education, as he did with his other adopted children; she was sent to Notre Dame de Sion, a French high school in İstanbul. On May 22, 1930, and with Atatürk’s permission, Rukiye Hanım married Hüsnü Bey, the commander of the guards unit of the Forest Farm who fell in love with her when he saw her at the farm. The wedding ceremony took place at Dolmabahçe Palace, and Rukiye Hanım had her first dance with Atatürk. She was his first adopted daughter to get married.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
23052015.jpg

The first rally held at Sultanahmet

Greek troops disembarked in İzmir on May 15, causing demonstrations all over Turkey; organizations like the Türk Ocağı (Turkish Hearth) and Outpost Society led the way for mass rallies at Fatih on May 19, Üsküdar on May 20, and Kadıköy on May 22. The rally commanding the greatest crowd was held at Sultanahmet on May 23, 1919. Three more rallies were held at the same place; a total of 150-200 thousand people attended them, and they went down in history collectively as the “Sultanahmet Rallies.” The first Sultanahmet Rally was the work of more than fifty associations, and brought together a crow never seen before in the city. Signs read “Turks are free and cannot be enslaved” and “Muslims do not die and cannot be killed;” Turkish flags were covered with black veils in protest of the occupation, and the lectern in front of the Sultanahmet Mosque was covered with black cloth. The first speaker was Mehmet Emin (Yurdakul). Next came Halide Edip (Adivar), who delivered the most impassioned speech of the rally and the words he shouted created a deep impact on the attendees: Brothers, Sisters! Our illustrious past of 700 years, with its souls in the heavens, looks down upon the disaster of Ottoman history taking place today. The souls of our ancestors, who attended victory processions in this great, historical square, are watching us. I am the unfortunate daughter of Muslim history, which hitherto had reached the other side of the world on horseback and remained undefeated. I am the mother of the Turkish nation, which is as brave and unfortunate today as it was yesterday. I swear in the name of my nation and the souls of our ancestors watching us. The arms of the Turk may have been cut off, but his heart has not lost his old courage and strength. I swear I will not betray the Ottoman flag or Ottoman history.

Tetrox

Kıdemli Üye
14 Mar 2017
none
Eline sağlık çevirdiğin için.
Günlük olarak 1 kere atarsan güzel olur yada 5 farketmez

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
23052015.jpg

The first rally held at Sultanahmet

Greek troops disembarked in İzmir on May 15, causing demonstrations all over Turkey; organizations like the Türk Ocağı (Turkish Hearth) and Outpost Society led the way for mass rallies at Fatih on May 19, Üsküdar on May 20, and Kadıköy on May 22. The rally commanding the greatest crowd was held at Sultanahmet on May 23, 1919. Three more rallies were held at the same place; a total of 150-200 thousand people attended them, and they went down in history collectively as the “Sultanahmet Rallies.” The first Sultanahmet Rally was the work of more than fifty associations, and brought together a crow never seen before in the city. Signs read “Turks are free and cannot be enslaved” and “Muslims do not die and cannot be killed;” Turkish flags were covered with black veils in protest of the occupation, and the lectern in front of the Sultanahmet Mosque was covered with black cloth. The first speaker was Mehmet Emin (Yurdakul). Next came Halide Edip (Adivar), who delivered the most impassioned speech of the rally and the words he shouted created a deep impact on the attendees: Brothers, Sisters! Our illustrious past of 700 years, with its souls in the heavens, looks down upon the disaster of Ottoman history taking place today. The souls of our ancestors, who attended victory processions in this great, historical square, are watching us. I am the unfortunate daughter of Muslim history, which hitherto had reached the other side of the world on horseback and remained undefeated. I am the mother of the Turkish nation, which is as brave and unfortunate today as it was yesterday. I swear in the name of my nation and the souls of our ancestors watching us. The arms of the Turk may have been cut off, but his heart has not lost his old courage and strength. I swear I will not betray the Ottoman flag or Ottoman history.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
25052015.jpg

Mustafa Kemal leaves for Vienna for kidney treatment

On May 25, 1918, Mustafa Kemal left for Vienna on train from İstanbul to receive treatment for chronic renal failure. He remained in Vienna and Karlsbad for about two months, and wrote his famous Karlsbad Memories. Trouble in Mustafa Kemal’s left kidney first surfaced in Tripoli in 1911, re-emerging late at Gallipoli and the Eastern Front. Mustafa Kemal returned from the trip to Germany he undertook with heir apparent Vahdettin Efendi in 1917 with kidney pain, and when his treatment did not yield the desired result, he followed his doctors’ suggestion and went to Vienna in May 1918. Mustafa Kemal arrived in Vienna on May 27, and was examined by Professor Dr. Otto Zuckerandl, a famous urologist. He stayed at the Cottage Sanatorium on the outskirts of the city for three weeks, and then went to Karlsbad for its thermal springs. Here, Mustafa Kemal followed the cure program prepared by Dr. Vermer, but developments in Turkey forced him to terminate his treatment and return to İstanbul via Vienna on August 2, 1918. During the month he spent at Karlsbad, Mustafa Kemal took private lessons in German and French, while also writing down his thoughts and projects regarding Turkey’s future. Written in Ottoman Turkish and French, these notes filled six notebooks and 156 pages, accidentally recovered years later in 1930 by Afet İnan in the library of the old Presidential Mansion at Çankaya. Mustafa Kemal reviewed these very valuable ********s and gave them to Afet İnan for preservation, who later published them as a book entitled Karlsbad Memories.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
26052015.jpg

Atatürk grants interview to American journalist Baker

Atatürk talked to many foreign journalists during the War of Independence and afterwards; on May 26, 1935, he granted an interview to the American journalist Gladys Baker. Baker was a reporter working for a number of newspapers in 1930; she went on a European tour to interview European leaders, and arrived in İstanbul on May 17, 1935, as part of that tour. A Turk she had met on the train to İstanbul had told her that “In the heart of every Turk, you will find one word only: Atatürk,” and Baker wanted to find out why Atatürk was loved so much. Baker and Atatürk met for the first time at the Yacht Club on Büyükada (Prinkipo) on May 26. Atatürk shared his thoughts and predictions on a wide range of topics including the great war on the horizon, and gave the following reply to Baker’s question regarding his alleged dictatorship: I am not a dictator. They say I am powerful, and that is true. There is nothing that I cannot do once I wish it. But I do not act brutishly and unmercifully. I believe that a dictator is someone who imposes his will on others. I would like to rule not by breaking hearts, but by winning them. Sharing with her Turkish colleagues her impressions about Atatürk and his reforms after the interview, Baker said: I no longer find it difficult to comprehend why the Turkish nation has such deep respect for their Great Leader. Looking at the results of his enormous reforms, I see that more has been done in the way of carrying civilization further than can normally be achieved in a hundred years.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
27052015.jpg

Law on national holidays passes

The “Law on National Holidays and Bank Holidays” passed on May 27, 1935. This law regulated national holidays as well as professional life. According to the new law, the only national holiday was on October 29, the day the Republic was declared. Bank holidays were Victory Day (August 30), National Sovereignty Day (April 23), Spring Holiday (May 1), Eid al-fitr, and Eid ul-adha. The afternoon of December 31 and the whole day of January 1 would also be a bank holiday in celebration of the New Year. The biggest change introduced by the law involved bringing the weekend from Friday to Sunday. Having the weekend on Friday had been causing problems in international relations. Separate holidays for Muslims and non-Muslims had the added drawback of disturbing social unity. The new law declared Saturdays as half-day holidays so that employed people could rest more. Rasih Kaplan, deputy of Antalya, gave the following response to those who objected on religious grounds to Fridays becoming workdays: Since the foundation of the Republic, we have become one of the great European states. We have increased our economic, commercial, and financial ties. For this reason, we have to adopt the weekend of the majority… All days of the week are God’s days, none is different… Let’s adopt the day chosen by the majority of the world, and announce to the whole world the high level of the Turk and his desire for progress, as usual.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
28052015.jpg

Industrial Incentive Law passed

After the onset of the new constitutional era in 1908, a change occurred in the way the Ottoman State viewed industrialization, and the subject was widely debated. The Industrial Incentive Law passed in 1913 brought a systematic approach to incentives for the manufacturing industry. This Law of 1913 continued to be in effect with minor amendments after the declaration of the Republic. However, a new law of incentives was prepared on May 28, 1927, to be in effect for 15 years, that would boost the development of the industry. According to the new law, eligible companies would receive free land, their revenues would be exempt of income tax and custom duties, and would be assisted in establishing their private communication lines. Pending the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers, domestic producers would receive monopoly concessions, and receive discounts on raw and auxiliary materials manufactured by state enterprises. Incentivized companies would employ Turks in principle, and only managers and accountants could be foreigners. When qualified personnel was necessary, foreign workers could be brought in for short terms to train Turks for the same job. The law aimed to meet domestic consumption with domestic production and to create enterprises that exported their products. After the law came into effect, the number of incentivized companies rose from 239 to 470. During the period of 1926-1939, the industry expanded and worker productivity increased. Domestic industrial production increased by nine percent annually during this period, while employment grew by three percent annually.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
29052015.jpg

Turkish Commercial Law passed

The first commercial law to come into effect in the Ottoman State dated from 1850. It was a hastily translated version of the French Commercial Law of 1807 and later amendments had not been incorporated, which necessitated the drafting of a new commercial law. The first serious attempt in this direction was made in 1908 and a commission was set up to prepare a new commercial law. A second commission was set up in 1916 to improve the draft created by the first commission, but its work could not be completed due to the First World War. The matter was taken up again after the declaration of the Republic. The Commercial Law Commission was among the improvement commissions set up in İstanbul to draft the laws needed in Turkey. Italian laws had been used for the preparation of the Civil Law and the Law of Obligations, and the German laws in the preparation of the Law of Criminal Procedures. The Commercial Law, on the other hand, was based on the laws of a variety of countries. The bill was brought to the Grand National Assembly on January 30, 1926, and was passed on May 26, 1926 in toto, without debate on individual articles. It came into effect on October 4, 1926 together with the Civil Law.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
30052015.jpg

Emir Abdullah of Jordan visits Turkey

Atatürk developed close relations and alliances with neighboring countries as a result of his peaceful foreign policy, and took great care to have warm relations with other Middle Eastern countries with which Turkey had no common border. Despite the problems in the past, Atatürk did not close his doors to Arab leaders after the declaration of the Republic. For example, relations between Turkey and Iraq developed rapidly after King Faisal of Iraq’s visit to Ankara in 1931. Similarly, Atatürk attached great importance to the visit of Emir Abdullah of Jordan in 1937. Emir Abdullah arrived in Ankara by train on May 31. He was received by the President as part of his contacts in Ankara; the Emir then went to İstanbul on June 2, and settled in Beylerbeyi Palace prepared for his use. On June 5, Atatürk came to İstanbul and Emir Abdullah was among those who met him. After the ceremony, the two leaders went aboard Ertuğrul, docked at Haydarpaşa, and saluted the navy waiting off shore. Atatürk visited the Emir at Beylerbeyi Palace the next day. Cemal Granda wrote the following note in his memoirs on the visit of Emir Abdullah: Atatürk wanted to forget the bitter events of the First World War and form warm relations with Arab countries. And he succeeded. Emir Abdullah left Turkey full of admiration and feelings of friendship for Atatürk.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
30052015.jpg

Emir Abdullah of Jordan visits Turkey

Atatürk developed close relations and alliances with neighboring countries as a result of his peaceful foreign policy, and took great care to have warm relations with other Middle Eastern countries with which Turkey had no common border. Despite the problems in the past, Atatürk did not close his doors to Arab leaders after the declaration of the Republic. For example, relations between Turkey and Iraq developed rapidly after King Faisal of Iraq’s visit to Ankara in 1931. Similarly, Atatürk attached great importance to the visit of Emir Abdullah of Jordan in 1937. Emir Abdullah arrived in Ankara by train on May 31. He was received by the President as part of his contacts in Ankara; the Emir then went to İstanbul on June 2, and settled in Beylerbeyi Palace prepared for his use. On June 5, Atatürk came to İstanbul and Emir Abdullah was among those who met him. After the ceremony, the two leaders went aboard Ertuğrul, docked at Haydarpaşa, and saluted the navy waiting off shore. Atatürk visited the Emir at Beylerbeyi Palace the next day. Cemal Granda wrote the following note in his memoirs on the visit of Emir Abdullah: Atatürk wanted to forget the bitter events of the First World War and form warm relations with Arab countries. And he succeeded. Emir Abdullah left Turkey full of admiration and feelings of friendship for Atatürk.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
01062015.jpg

Savarona arrives in İstanbul

Identified with Atatürk, Savarona was built for Mrs. Emily Roebling, a rich American woman, in 1931. The yacht had been designed by William Francis Gibbs, one of the leading marine engineers of his time. The name of the yacht derived from an African swan living in the Indian Ocean, and Savarona itself was used by its owner until 1935, at which date it dropped anchor at Southampton Dock dye to financial reasons, and was put on sale in 1937. Atatürk started having some health problems around the same time. His doctors said sea air would do him good, but Ertuğrul, the yacht Atatürk had been using until then, was too old. In 1938, the Turkish government expressed interest in purchasing Savarona, to be allocated for Atatürk’s use. The yacht was officially purchased on February 23, 1938, and the Turkish flag was hoisted at Southampton Dock on March 24. The yacht was then taken to Hamburg, where it had been built, for final servicing, and arrived in İstanbul on June 1, 1938, dropping anchor off Dolmabahçe. Atatürk had been waiting for Savarona with childlike excitement. As soon as it dropped anchor, he went out to the yacht with his motorboat named Acar; the first thing he wanted was for his books to be brought on the yacht. His plan was to rest and read. Unfortunately, Atatürk could spend only 56 days on Savarona. Even though his illness seemed to recede for the first few days, he suffered an attack on the midnight of July 25, and had to be moved to Dolmabahçe, never to return again.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
02062015.jpg

Message from Refik Halit to Atatürk

A group of 150 people, extradited after the War of Independence for having opposed the National Struggle, received pardon in 1938 after having lived abroad for long years. One of the names on “The List of 150” was the writer Refik Halit Karay. Having lived in Beirut and Aleppo for many years, Refik Halit wrote an open letter of gratitude for Atatürk, which was published in the daily Tan on June 2, 1938. Refik Halit expressed the curiosity he had for the new Turkey in the following words: The joy of returning is manifold. How was my beloved country when I left it? What a wonder will meet me when I come back? I knew a factory with a sorrowful smoke: Zeytinburnu… The only building in Ankara was Taşhan. At the banks, our language was not spoken, and companies did not care about what we had to say. I could never talk to the conductor on the train without making my Turkish sound like Greek. At Tokatlıyan, I used to have a hard time telling the waiters what I wanted if I did not speak in French. I used to look with trepidation at the foreigners who swam at our beaches, and throw away my hat at the border on my way back from Europe. The dry soil of the country was ours, the wet soil belonged to foreigners. I left my country in this state, but returned to a land of freedom and wonders, which fills me with so my excitement I cry and laugh like a baby at this age. This is what I always say: Long live Atatürk, for he has made me proud while I lived abroad!

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
03062015.jpg

Sümerbank founded

Economic development was one of the priorities of the new state founded after the War of Independence was won. Mustafa Kemal knew that continued independence was possible only with economic development, but the economic legacy the Ottoman Empire left to the Republic of Turkey was dismal. Owned by foreigners, most of the industrial plants had either shut down or sustained serious damage during the wars. There was no domestic private capital. The wars had also worn down qualified labor. For these reasons, a new industrial program was drafted for the state. One of the most important projects was Sümerbank, which would help Turkey’s industrialization, meet the basic needs of the Turkish people, and bring food and work to all parts of the country with the slogan, “State in Industry.” The law for the foundation of Sümerbank passed in the Grand National Assembly on June 3, 1933. Named personally by Mustafa Kemal, Sümerbank began its activities officially on June 11, at which date there were only four factories founded in Ottoman times in the entire country: Bakırköy Cotton Textiles Factory, Feshane Woolen Textiles Factory, Hereke Silk and Woolen Textiles Factory, and Beykoz Leather and Shoe Factory. As the symbol of the drive for development, Sümerbank undertook a great number of investments in textile, paint, chemicals, carpets, porcelain, steel, cellulose-paper, and cement. With the 58 big plants, over 500 stores (Domestic Goods Markets), and its 49 bank branches, Sümerbank played an important role in Turkey’s development.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
04062015.jpg

On “Reform”

As Afet İnan wrote in her book entitled Atatürk - Memories and ********s, Mustafa Kemal Pasha had defined “reform” in his own handwriting on June 4, 1933: Reform is the forceful change of existing institutions. It involves tearing down those institutions that have held back the Turkish nation for centuries and replacing them with new ones that will enable the nation to progress according to the highest standards of civilization. In 1925, Ghazi Mustafa Kemal defined the fundamental principles of the Turkish reforms: The true reformers are the ones able to tap into the true tendencies in the soul and conscience of the people they want to direct towards reforms of progress and renovation. Let me stress that the true owner of the miracles, the political and social reforms of the Turkish nation in recent years are none other than the Turkish people. You are the owners of these reforms. No force or power would have sufficed to create these reforms had it not been for this inclination and progress… The purpose of the reforms we have made and are working on is to bring the people of the Republic of Turkey to the level of a civilized society in all meanings and forms of this word, in a manner completely befitting our age. This is the fundamental principle of our reforms. It is necessary to crush those who cannot accept this fact. There have been such people who have caused the minds of our people to gather rust. The concocted myths in the minds of the people will be demolished. It is impossible to bring the light of truth to the mind unless and until these myths are totally dissipated.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
05062015.jpg

Treaty of Ankara signed

Prior to the Armistice of Mudros, signed on October 30, 1918, the province of Mosul was part of the Ottoman State. Immediately after the armistice, however, the British demanded the removal of Turkish troops in Mosul claiming that Christian civilians there were under threat. Ali Ihsan Sabis Pasha, the commander of the region, refused this demand, but on the order of the İstanbul Government he withdrew his troops on November 15, 1918, leaving the city to the British. Since Mosul lay within Ottoman borders before Mudros, it was also part of the National Pact accepted by the last Ottoman Assembly of Deputies. As a result, the newly founded Republic of Turkey claimed the region as its own. Mosul was very important both in security terms and for its oil reserves, becoming a key issue of the Lausanne Peace Conference. The insistence of Britain and Turkey concerning Mosul brought the talks to a deadlock, which was circumvented by the decision to bring the two countries together at a later date, so that this problem would not hinder peace. The bilateral talks began in 1924, but did not lead anywhere. The case was taken to the League of Nations, which bowed to Britain’s pressure and decided against Turkey. Turkey refused to accept this decision, and talks commenced once again upon the suggestion of the League of Nations. Finally, on June 5, 1926, the problem was solved with the signing of the Treaty of Ankara, which stipulated that Mosul be left to Iraq, which was under British mandate, in return for which Iraq promised to pay 10% of its oil revenue obtained in Mosul for the next 25 years to Turkey. The treaty drew the Turkish-Iraqi border, but a piece of land that used to part of the National Pact was lost.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
06062015.jpg

British demand recall of Mustafa Kemal

General Milne, commander of the British Forces in İstanbul, wrote a letter to the Ministry of War on June 6, 1919, demanding the recall of Mustafa Kemal, who was at the time in Anatolia as the 9th Army Inspector. After landing in Samsun, Mustafa Kemal Pasha had gone outside his line of military duty to engage in activities that sowed the seeds of the National Struggle, and had been contacting various commanders and civilian forces in Anatolia. This had raised doubts and caused consternation among the representatives of the Entente Powers as well as in İstanbul about Mustafa Kemal’s activities. As a result, when General Milne demanded Mustafa Kemal’s recall on June 6, Şevket Turgut Pasha, the minister of war, invited him back to İstanbul. Mustafa Kemal secretly asked Cevat Pasha (Çobanlı), the chief of general staff, by whom and for what reason he was being recalled. Cevat Pasha’s reply stated that “The British want you back because a valuable general traveling in Anatolia will not have a good effect on the public.” The only thing Mustafa Kemal could do was to keep İstanbul at bay for as long as possible and to go to Amasya, which he thought was safer, and accelerate his work for the National Struggle. The telegram he sent to Sultan Vahdettin from Amasya on June 14, 1919, clearly showed his determination to fight for independence: While in İstanbul, I could never have imagined the nation to be so strong and so aware of the calamities in such a short time… If forced, I will resign my post to remain among my people in Anatolia as before and continue my work for my country by taking open steps.

Lowindy

Kıdemli Üye
24 Eyl 2016
06062015.jpg

British demand recall of Mustafa Kemal

General Milne, commander of the British Forces in İstanbul, wrote a letter to the Ministry of War on June 6, 1919, demanding the recall of Mustafa Kemal, who was at the time in Anatolia as the 9th Army Inspector. After landing in Samsun, Mustafa Kemal Pasha had gone outside his line of military duty to engage in activities that sowed the seeds of the National Struggle, and had been contacting various commanders and civilian forces in Anatolia. This had raised doubts and caused consternation among the representatives of the Entente Powers as well as in İstanbul about Mustafa Kemal’s activities. As a result, when General Milne demanded Mustafa Kemal’s recall on June 6, Şevket Turgut Pasha, the minister of war, invited him back to İstanbul. Mustafa Kemal secretly asked Cevat Pasha (Çobanlı), the chief of general staff, by whom and for what reason he was being recalled. Cevat Pasha’s reply stated that “The British want you back because a valuable general traveling in Anatolia will not have a good effect on the public.” The only thing Mustafa Kemal could do was to keep İstanbul at bay for as long as possible and to go to Amasya, which he thought was safer, and accelerate his work for the National Struggle. The telegram he sent to Sultan Vahdettin from Amasya on June 14, 1919, clearly showed his determination to fight for independence: While in İstanbul, I could never have imagined the nation to be so strong and so aware of the calamities in such a short time… If forced, I will resign my post to remain among my people in Anatolia as before and continue my work for my country by taking open steps.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.