Account Steal With Social Engineering (ShellPhish)

HackingTime

Katılımcı Üye
2 May 2020
DÜNYA
Hello tht members, As we know, how to steal the account at these days, how to steal it easily, such events are on the agenda and I want to clarify this issue.

I'll use Termux, but you can also use Linux.

First, open the Terminal and ;

git clone https://github.com/thelinuxchoice/shellphish
we're downloading our file

after downloading

cd shellphish
bash shellphish.sh

we write and our program opens

MzMwzZ.jpg

we're getting the number of the site where we're going to steal account.I'll do instagram as an example
I write 01 because Instagram's code is 01. And I'm pressing the enter.

Y93nDH.jpg

We've got two options.

Serveo.net
Ngrok

I'm going to use Serveo, so I'm going to write 01 and pressing enter

iDkPgb.jpg

Now, it wants a port from us and we'll use 3333 as default

5OPJHq.jpg

And our process is complete. It gave us a link, and when the victim opens the link,(s)he'll be on the Instagram page that looks normal.

qrZbBr.jpg

After the person enters the site, the IP address, the currency, the place where (s)he lives, etc. things will come directly to us.
If (s)he writes his account name and password, they're going directly to the program.

lypJYs.jpg

That's it. It's up to you how to trick them with the link.

HAVE A GOOD DAY

SOURCE : https://www.turkhackteam.org/sosyal...l-muhendislik-ile-hesap-calma-shellphish.html

TRANSLATOR HackingTime

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.