Fake Photo Detection | Fotoforensics

Dolyetyus

Özel Üye
21 Nis 2020
Welcome, in this article, I will be answering the question of how do we know if the photo we have is real or if it is an edited photo.

In this article, we will take advantage of Error Level Analysis (ELA) whether the photo is real or fake. In this analysis method, we examine the level of compression errors in the photographs and determine whether they are fake or not.​
Let's get to the analysis part now

Real Photo:
sahte-fotoğraf-tespiti.jpg

Fake Photo:
fotograf-üzerinde-oynamanmış-mı.jpg

As you can see I painted the dog's tongue, this photo is obviously a fake. But you can assume that this is a complex photograph. I will use
, an online resource for analysis. I will login to the site, upload the pictures one by one and compare the ELA results.​

ELA result we got for the real photo when we upload the pictures:
ela.jpg

ELA result we got for fake photo:
karsıalstir.jpg

When we examine the ELA results of both photos, the edited photo directly catches the eye. Since the compression error rate of the blue tongue added with the montage is different from the original photo, it appears with a different color as a ELA result.

So, we can do Error Level Analysis to find out if the photos are real or fake.

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/adli-bilisim/1923529-sahte-fotograf-tespiti-fotoforensics.html
Translator: Dolyetyus

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.