Find IP Address on Network by using Windows

Provido

Katılımcı Üye
21 Eki 2015
Hello to everyone dear TurKHackTeam members

In my this subject I will show to you "Find IP address on network by using Windows"

giphy.gif

Scenario

By knowing the IP addresses on the network, different things doing to them nmap scan ,orientation,exploit etc. By using Advanced IP Scanner Application on windows we can find IP address on our network easily. The great advantage is this app's simplicity and speediness. In my last subject I taught find network passwords on computer, now you can think as this application is the other part of that.

Now lets look at the scenario,we found the password of network by target computer, In my this subject we took the IP address on network by the tool I told you , now we can find information from target bu using different tools. Phishing etc. We can send orientation claim to all IP address we learn or just one of them and we can hack their passwords by using a fake script etc.

THSe2J.png

Find IP address on Network!

First lets download to application.

Download

Then extract it on Desktop.

ZBTWoE.png

Let's run our application as an administrator.

4M7vPM.png

Select which language on will work . I selected Turkish and click next.

ZVv5wC.png

If you want you can set up the application or run it now directly.

I'll prefer run it directly.

nQ11CE.png

The application run successfully.

PSVoWx.png

Let's click the green "Scan" button on the top and start the scanning operation.

Scanning can take long or short time.

qbzy1E.png

As you see it gave all IP address

If we come to the part of how to save them;

Qdj5Jv.png

Please click the file tab on the left top.

Click to "Save as..." button or you can use the short way by pressing CTRL+S

Vw5P2S.png

Let's give a name to file and save it.

DxKJzj.png

As you see it saved the prints of IP address by successfully.

Now let's dive into a little more detail of application.

If you increase the resources to scan, increase the scanning speed, etc. if you want;

H5TErN.png

Click to "Settings" part top left and select to "Options".

7k6Iit.png

A screen like this came up,you can increase or decrease of scanning speed from "Performance" part.

yaauJr.png

You can change the resources it will scan from "Resources" part.

oKEKz1.gif

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.