Get Data Back - Very Comprehensive Data Recovery // [servet06-R4V3N]

R4V3N

Adanmış Üye
3 Tem 2016
Kocaeli
I'm gonna show you named Get Data Back program. It's for recovery deleted files. Lesser known but useful.

Let me speak of progam's general purpose a little bit.

It's really a very comprehensive data recovery program.

The program is very comprehensive and you can recover your deleted files from hard disk, flash disk, phone's memory card succesfully.

Program's interface is in English. It has quite simple usage. With several search options, I'm sure that you can get your deleted all your files back.

When you delete a file on your computer inadvertently, you may mistakenly delete your files, project files, music files, pictures that you think you might be working on when you delete a folder.

Even though you didn't, your sibling or someone don't know how to use in family can delete by mistake.

In that case, this program step in and recover your files.

What makes this program different?

Difference from others is allow of scanning deleted or damaged disks and recover your files that you can't get them back.

Let's start with installation:

Plr4zQ.jpg

There is 3 file in the folder that you downloaded. Open 'Setup.exe' and click 'Next' 'Next'..

D7dVA6.jpg

Befare installation, open registration entries according to your computer's operating system.

Mdv5QN.jpg

Interface is quite simlpe.

Here is options:

W7Q2nL.jpg

"I don't know, use default settings"

You can choice whether C or D disk.

Choice default C hard drive and click 'Next'.

D7dXBv.jpg

Before you start the scan, you can change you options. Here is the options meanings in Turkish.

6JX700.jpg

Despite of show all choice show recommended , then start the scan.

gOWz3N.jpg

After quick debugging process, it's done really fast because it's 'quick scan'.

y038BN.jpg

Deleted files are red colored.

z0BvWO.jpg

I just choice random folder for example.

After choice, click 'Copy' and select the folder's save directory way arrowed button in the image and click 'OK'. Here is our folder in desktop.

9mdXvO.jpg

As you can see deleted files have been recovered. That's all.

Z9ENAz.jpg

Perform a Quick scan (sudden partition loss, fdisk)

This part is for as is evident from it's name quick scan, without looking all the folder's directories scan fast and cursory but you may not find that deleted file with that.

You may recover some your deleted file as per above likewise click 'Next' 'Next'.

gOWl9O.jpg

Systematic file system damage e.g. format or fdisk :

And it's for deleted and damaged files
to recover. Choice and click 'Next'.

jyWJ6W.jpg

If you want you can choice C or D but if there is a file might be the whole drive (means you might not remember where was it) coice above drive. It's the whole computer.

oOkQyQ.jpg

As you can see in the image, full scan started. It may take half an hour or maybe one hour..

76N2BY.jpg

It took one hour, choice Show all or Show recommended and 'Next'. We choiced 'Show all'.

Then click 'Next'.

NZ1YJL.jpg

As you can see this scan is more deeply than the others. You can find your big size files or immemorial ones.

vjpY2m.jpg

Sustained file system dmage e.g. a new operating system was installed

It's for get something back after format.

lOWB6E.jpg

Because of it's gonna scan drive's before format files, it may take more than one hour..

You can recover your deleted files likewise.

W7QWdq.jpg

I want to recover deleted files.

It's classic. It's for recent deleted files from recycle bin.

VrM2qV.jpg

All process are same..

EPREnA.jpg

It's done..

rJv4VN.png

Yandex

About ClickToPaid Links

N1kDWg.png

VirusTotal

It belongs to servet06
Best Regards..

Original: Get Data Back Çok Kapsamlı Veri kurtarma Programı-servet06

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

R4V3N

Adanmış Üye
3 Tem 2016
Kocaeli
Good Job Bro Thanks :)

You're welcome..

Very Nice Subject

Thanx.

Thanx dude.

Eline Sağlık R4V3N

Thank you but if you speak in English in International Forums, i will be pleased to you.

Well, that is pretty good thank you.

You're welcome dude.

İyi sonuç veriyor mu. verileri baştan mı alıyor ?

Ask your question in original one to servet06.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.