How to Extract Data From Website

Gauloran

Moderasyon Ekibi Lideri
7 Tem 2013
Hi,

In this article, I will show you how to extract data from websites quickly and regularly using WebHarvy. But before, let's talk about Web Scraping if you're ready.

Content

What is Web Scraping

What does Web Scraping do

Extract data from websites with WebHarvy

-What is Web Scraping?

Web scraping, web harvesting, or web data extraction is data scraping used for extracting data from websites. Web scraping software may access the World Wide Web directly using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol, or through a web browser. While web scraping can be done manually by a software user, the term typically refers to automated processes implemented using a bot or web crawler. It is a form of copying, in which specific data is gathered and copied from the web, typically into a central local database or spreadsheet, for later retrieval or analysis.

-What does Web Scraping do?

I will give you an example to make you understand more easily. Let's say you work in a marketing firm and the task given to you is the price list of a product in various companies. It is called web scraping to capture that price list from their websites with various software. So, almost all companies use web scraping in the business world. Of course you can also do this for your own personal interests.

Extract data from Websites with WebHarvy

First, let's download our software. You can download it from the link below:

Kod:
https://www.webharvy.com/download.html

After installing and running the software, you will see this:

MR8Lf4.jpg

Now enter the website address that you want to capture data.

NdcPSf.jpg

Click "Start" button

SUJO14.jpg

Then we click on the part of the website where we will extract its data. First, let's get the name of the product from the website. For this, we should click on the product name. And we will see a window. Click "Capture Text" button

e3BzS2.jpg

You should give a name:

RI67M8.jpg

When we look at the "Capture Data Preview" section, it listed the names of all products on the website.

OSMO84.jpg

Now, let's take the prices of the products on the website before the discount. We should click on the price of the product before the discount, and we will see a window, click the "Capture Test" button.

7Jzexb.jpg

We see that the regular price are added right across to the product names

5HWL5C.jpg

After doing the same operations for discount prices, now there are "product name", "regular price" and "reduced price"

LKIMIN.jpg

Now let's click on the "Stop" button. Then we click on the "Start-Mine" button.

1IKeIV.jpg

We click on the "Start" button again.

PIOzIV.jpg

As you can see, the data extracted on the table. Now we should click the Export button.

OA59xU.jpg

We can extract the data in different formats. I want to extract it in .xlsx format. Select the format and the path. Then click on the Export button.

PQ7Kea.jpg

After the extraction process, open the file

CyC26W.jpg

And as you can see the data I extracted was displayed properly in my excel file.

Thanks for reading!

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/web-se...n-verilerini-hizlica-cikartin-blackcoder.html

Translator dRose98

q5yU9e.png

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.