How To Find Admin Login Page or control panel of Website

Oğuz~#>

Kıdemli Üye
5 Tem 2009
Bursa
Hello Guys:-
I can see that many of you is unable or don’t know how to find the admin login page for the control panel of a website so i thought about writing a little tutorial about the method i use to find admin login pages.
Using the Tools you can find login pages very fast. It tests about 2 url's every second, and does 200 links in less than a minute. Of course it also depends on your internet speed.
I added Some online links and some tools for the help of find out admin pages or website control panel.

Download online links and Tool end of the Article*

Admin Pages look like these :
www.target.com/admin.html
www.target.com/adminarea.php
www.target.com/cpanel.php
www.target.com/administrator.php
My Best One I Ever Use For Testing
Target : Expect More. Pay Less. 2082

U also Find Out Login Pages Online sites Just Put up your Target URL On that Site, And It will Check Automatically, Using Online Site Or Tools when u get the 200 OK Response Means Admin Page is Found..

Download Link:- Admin page Finder

Any Issue about file and article mail me on

[email protected]

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.