How to Find Out Saved Wi-Fi Password?

R4V3N

Adanmış Üye
3 Tem 2016
Kocaeli
Hello TurkHackTeam members,

In this article, i'll show you how to find out all saved wifi passwords in hacked computer.

giphy.gif

SCENARIO

Actually i could come up with lots of scenarios with this method which helps us to find out every saved wifi password but i'm just gonne tell that i've used once. Our application's being easy and works fast means a lot, you can gather every saved password with a lil tiny vulnerability.

First of all, move our app to an USB stick. It doesn't matter if firewall is open or not in targeted machine. Just try to stick that USB into pc and run that app. It automatically saves that passwords, and pull it out.

If you like to take some risks, you can try it on multiple computers such as internet cafes, computer labs, etc. If there's any vulnerability in machine, you can exploit it easily. But i'm saying this just for an idea, i'm not telling you to do that.

For example; you can scan nmap in the network that you've gathered with this app, maybe you can penetrate any device with ms17-010 vulnerability.

THSe2J.png

Let's download our program first.

Download Link : CLICK ME

Then export it out.

d9jWDn.png

Double click to run it.

It'll ask for administrator permission. Give it what it wants.

xslnkw.png

bthxUZ.png

When we open that program, as you can see:

Kod:
Network Name
Key Type
Kye (Hex)
Key (Ascii)
Adaptor Name
Adaptor GUID
Encryption
Connection Type
Last Modified Date
File Name

Some kind of useful infos.

If you want an advanced look, click on "File" button.

Now, how to save that staff?

Click on Edit button.

Fb7d6D.png

If you choose Select All you can select every info such as all passwords, connection types, everything.

Then click on File button again.

https://i.hizliresim.com/jqZzkP.png

Click on Advanced Options, F9 is its shortcut.

KzOB6m.png

You can use this ifyou stick your USB into target machine.

But how to save that?

jqZzkP.png

You can choose Save Selected Items to do that, ctrl+s is its shortcut.

RCsspg.png

Name the file however you want and save it.

Now you can our .txt file.

7e7vuQ.png

3b7TIV.png

Here, we got it.

That's all i can tell. Take care!

oKEKz1.gif

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/windows/1923407-kayitli-olan-ag-sifrelerini-bulalim.html
Translator: R4V3N

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.