How to Find Out Wi-Fi Password?

R4V3N

Adanmış Üye
3 Tem 2016
Kocaeli

The reason i'm showing this is to raise the awareness of society and people and to av0id damaging seriously in cyber security. Both me and Turkhackteam don't accept accept any responsibilities if you use that educational infos in order to damage someone in bad faith.

Z51a6V.png

Z51a6V.png

How to Find Out Wi-Fi Password? (Windows-CMD)

Now some people can call this method historical artifacts. Yes, I can answer that it's very normal that it's historical artifacts. Because it's a command line utility which found in Windows NT operating systems starting with Microsoft's Windows 2000 operating system. It continues until today. What does it do? It allows local or remote configuration of network devices such as the Modem Interface. Of course, it doesn't provide only configuration. We can also view it. Here I'm gonna tell this to you with a scenario like this. Let's say you're in the target system. You can get the all stored network passwords. Thus, attacks can be organized against other people. Or you can even direct people to specific destination addresses accordingly. On a blog, I found an post which was very interesting: "I'll tell my teacher that I'll fix his computer, but instead I'll find the internet password of the school".

Z51a6V.png

Z51a6V.png

Kod:
 Usage: show profiles [[name=]] [interface=] [key=]

Parameters:

Tag          Value
    name          - Name of the profile that you wanna see.
    interface     - Name of the interface that this profile is configured.
    key           - Set it as the following in order to see key in clear text:
                      key=clear

Examples:

show profiles name="profile 1" interface="Wireless Network Connection"
    show profiles name="profile 2"
    show profiles name="profile 3" key=clear
    show profiles

PHASE 1

Kod:
[COLOR="White"]Run CMD as administrator.[/COLOR]

cmd.exe is the default command-line interpreter for OS/2, eComStation, Microsoft Windows, and the ReactOS operating systems.

PHASE 2

Kod:
[COLOR="White"] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]1)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Open the tool by typing[/COLOR] netsh
[COLOR="mediumturquoise"]2)[/COLOR] [COLOR="cyan"]List every profiles in our network by typing[/COLOR] wlan show profiles
 [/COLOR]

As you can see, we got all stored profiles.

PHASE 3

Kod:
[COLOR="White"] Wlan show profiles name=PourLa key=clear
 [/COLOR]

We can see wifi pass of related network in key content :)

Errors' Solutions

Kod:
[COLOR="White"] sfc /scannow [/COLOR]

Sfc /scannow will inspect all of the important Windows files on your computer, including Windows DLL files. If System File Checker finds a problem with any of these protected files, it will replace it.

Now it's time for 'wlansvc is not running'

Some of you get 'wlansvc is not running' error. First things first, type:

Kod:
[COLOR="White"] netsh wlan show drivers [/COLOR]

to check if pc see our wireless card or not, and if it's running properly or not. As you can see, it can see my wireless card so i ain't have these errors. But if you have, you can solve it by doing these. If you couldn't make it, just let me know in the comment section.

SOLUTION

Kod:
[COLOR="White"]services.msc [/COLOR]
Type this and open windows system service files settings. Find wlansvc, it must be stopped in yours, and click on start. That means we just started it manually, Apply and close it. It should work fine.

Z51a6V.png

Z51a6V.png

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/window...e-cokmek-windows-cmd-garip-bir-ag-yapisi.html
Translator: R4V3N

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.