How to pass fırewall? ( nmap)

Provido

Katılımcı Üye
21 Eki 2015
In this subject I will show you how can you pass the firewall in an Ip address we scanned with Nmap scan.

Note : Note: I am using "m-e-t-a-sploitable2" in my subject. When you do this to a real system the values can changes.

Passing The Firewall

First of all,we are opening two terminal. We will use "tcpdump" and "nmap" commands.Lets select to the target.

Kod:
tcpdump host 192.168.1.6

Kod:
nmap 192.168.1.6

CYLvjq.png

For monitoring packets coming to the server,First we running "tcpdump" and send to "nmap".

CYL1d0.png

Then we are pressing to "ctrl+c" at the "tcpdump" worked terminal and we are ending to operation.The time we ended the process it will give 3 pieces information to us.

These :

"... packets captured" (number of arrived packets to the target)
"... packets received by filter" (number of packets filtered by target)
"... packets dropped by kernal" (number of stopped packet)

Lets analyze those information and keep it in mind.

CYLDFN.png

Lets run "tcpdump" and "nmap" commands again. But this time we will add a parameter to the nmap's scanning. This parameter is "-f". Standard "24 bit" nmap scan's will lower to "8bit" by this parameter. Lets run "tcpdump".

CYLmnP.png

After we started the scan with "nmap" we are waiting to its finish.

CYLzWY.png

We are stopping the process after we are pressing "ctrl+c" to the terminal where "tcpdump" is running. Here you will see the number of packets increased.

CYLqYv.png

Yes, as you see numbers increased. Also lets try it with "16bit"'s scanning. With same style there is writing "-f" command but we are adding a "-f" parameter more.

CYLU96.png

After we run "tcpdump" we are sending it to "nmap". Later the process finished we are stopping the process by pressing "ctrl+c" to the terminal where "tcpdump" is running.

CYL2zx.png

Yes, rates are like you saw . The passing firewall process is like this in "nmap".

x4807

Katılımcı Üye
10 Ağu 2019
Good job, it could be better if you add nmap firewall/ids evasion and spoofing parameters. :))

R4V3N

Adanmış Üye
3 Tem 2016
Kocaeli
There is still a lot you need to learn y8. After i saw “can chances”, i stopped reading. Sorry i can not criticize the whole thing but you know.. Do not jump into advanced levels. It is not shame to look at basic topics. Do not see yourself as intermediate. It is not humiliation, do not take it wrong. It was just a friendly advice. And if it takes more than 5 mins to understand this post fully, you really need to listen my advice. But do not flatter yourself if it is not, this is how it supposed to be.

Son düzenleme:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.