Kali Linux Installation - Problems - Advices - %0 Error

KontrolTHT

Kontrol Hesabı
28 Ocak 2016
Hello guys. I'm gonna share with you guys how to install Kali Linux properly and some advices about that installation. I'll perform it on a virtual pc. And i'll drop a video link as well. Screenshots took while actually but i hope you guys like it.

What You Need:

VmWare WorkStation Unattended This isn't actually free but here is an unattended version. We'll install this :) Kali Linux 2.0

https://www.kali.org/downloads/ Download Kali Linux iso file, my advice try to use x64 version.
I'll explain it ss by ss. Go to original Kali Linux website.
1 - Click on Download page, find x64 version and download it.

2 - Rar pass is bybordo.

3 - There must be a text just like in the following screenshot which says installation is completing in the right bottom. When that goes off, find the shortcut in desktop.

4 - Click it just like i did.

5 - Just click next without touching anything.

6 - Choose the directory wherever .iso file is.
d0zqqX.png

7 - Choose Other 64-bit (If you downloaded it just like i said).

8 - Enter your virtual machine name and show them the ********. I'll intall it on D drive.

9 - Set your max disk size however you want. I recommend you to do as screenshot.

10 - Click on Customize Hardware.

11 - Just change your RAM if you want. But don't mess anything else.

12 - We are going well right now. It's a flawless installation. Here is Kali Linux welcome. Let's move on. Choose Graphical Install.

13 - After that, set your language, keyboard, etc.

14 - I recommend you to set your username as root and password as 1234. Click yes in this stage.
-

15 - Leave it empty.

16 - Type your password twice.

17 - Choose manually whole disk.

18 - Just choose Yes.

19 - And you have to wait here. It may take 20 minutes.

20 - Choose say to network mirror. And after that, just leave it empty. It's almost done.

21 - Click yes.

22 - Choose your device.

23 - And it's finally done.

Now it's time for problems:
Problem 1 - If you have a problem like this:

Download Ultra Iso for that. UltraISO
It'll fix it like this:

Problem 2 : If you have a problem about your pass,
Username : Root | Password : 1234 Set it like this. %100 works.

Problem 3 : If you have a problem about it gets freezing a lot, it might be because of too much RAM.
If it's 760, set it as 500. Try to decrease it.

Problem 4 : Armitage doesn't work. If you have a problem about Armitage, download it again in Kali Linux Download page and replace downloaded files with your system's.
Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaS2XFLTD0g

Problem 5 : Sometimes you wonder how you gonna connect to internet, is it automatic? Yes, it is. It'll automatically connect to internet.

Advices:
1 - Use x64.
2 - If you're newbie at Linux, don't start it with Kali. Try to get used to it in Ubuntu.
3 - Don't even use 2.0 version. This is an old topic. I'm the translator. Here's my lil note: You can use the newest version. For example the newest version is 2020.4.

THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT FLAWLESS INSTALLATION!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE END

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/linux/...um-yapma-sorunlari-oneriler-0-hatta-pasa.html
Translator: R4V3N

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.