Lets Hack Camera with the Shodan! // Xowly-"P4RS

Xowly

Katılımcı Üye
17 Haz 2019
ғate
Hello, TürkHackTeam family, today, Im going to show you "Lets Hack Camera With the Shodan!". Let's look at our topics and then move on to our topic.

Subject Headers
• What is this Shodan?
• Hack Camera With the Shodan Camera

What is this Shodan?

Shodan is a search engine. With Shodan by word, by country, by port number, etc. allows you to search by genre.

Hack Camera With the Shodan Camera

First, open the terminal and type
Kod:
 msfconsole

USVOSJ.jpg

Then we will use exploit auxiliary/gather /shodan_search . For this, let's write
Kod:
 use auxiliary / gather / shodan_search

W9K580.jpg

Now we have typed
Kod:
 show options
to see the settings and we saw the settings. Here we have to change QUERY and SHODAN_APIKEY . To change, we will type
Kod:
 set QUERY "webcamxp"
and
Kod:
 set your SHODAN_APIKEY API

eV4ACQ.jpg

To get the API here, you need to register by entering this URL. Then come to the main page Show APIKEY that I have marked on the top.

xJ1IVP.jpg

Let's copy our API from here.

AIHPCa.jpg

After we put our API in place, let's say run .

1R6sjQ.jpg

As you can see, IP Addresses of the Cameras, Cities, Host Countries and Host Names came across. Now we are writing IP Addresses to our browser to connect to them.

Kdh6SY.jpg

For example, I chose one of them.

CexuQJ.jpg

As you can see, we see it alive.

i3Qrke.jpg

Let me show you a few more friends but it doesn't connect to every camera, some of them may be inactive or encrypted.

kHSB9y.jpg

HpO3tV.jpg

lT5OYR.jpg

OBGXd7.jpg

UQFTZF.png

This was the end of my issue, friends, we will meet to discuss another l o c a t i o n

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.