MSN şifre unuttuysan gizli sorunu hatırlamıyosan çözümü içerde...

Drago Gabric

Yeni üye
19 Eki 2009
Hello Kerem,

Your message has been forwarded to us at Windows Live Technical Support. I gather that you need further assistance in resetting your password. My name is George and I understand how important it is to assist you with your concern.

To help you with your concern, we will need your cooperation in verifying the account ownership. As much as we would like to help you regain access right away, we at Microsoft value our members' security and privacy. When we receive and verify the necessary information, we can give you the link that will allow you to reset your password. Here is the information we need:

Important: We need you to answer the account information completely and accurately so that we can immediately resolve your password issue. Providing incomplete data may cause delay in our investigation. Please provide the same information you used when you registered your account. The information you will send us will be treated with outmost confidentiality and will only be used to solve this particular issue. Also, please give us at least 48 hours to properly investigate your account.

Please put N/A or NONE if the question is not applicable.

1. Your Windows Live ID
2. Your first name and your last name
3. Your date of birth (month/date/year)
4. Your country
5. Your state (if applicable)
6. Your postal code
7. Your IP address List the IP addresses from each computer that you use to access your account. To determine your IP address, visit the following Web site:
http://www.whatismyip.com
The numbers that appear at the top of that Web page is your IP address.
8. The answer to your secret question
9. The "alternate e-mail address" that is on file for the account
10. Your Internet service provider. An ISP is a company that provides an end user with a connection to the Internet and other similar services, such as e-mail. Examples include MSNIA, EarthLink, and Comcast.
11. The last date and time when you successfully signed in

More information that may help us verify account ownership:

Windows Live Hotmail information
12. The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders
13. Names of contacts in your address book (please include the e-mail address)
14. Subjects of any old mail that is in your Inbox or mail folders

Windows Live Messenger information
15. Names of contacts on your contact list (please include the e-mail address)
16. Your Windows Live Messenger nickname (display name)

When we receive the answers that you provide, we will review the information and reply.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live ID.

Sincerely,

George
Windows Live Technical Support

-------------------------------------------------------

Help secure your Live ID against identity theft - visit https://tik.lat/LkHJa and update your password reset and registered information today.

--- Original Message ---
Sent : Saturday, October 31, 2009 7:25:57 PM UTC
To : cd6ada81-079e-4f76-a4fb-876d66c1f3d6
Subject : Windows Live Messenger Abuse:Other

Service:
Windows Live Messenger Abuse

What type of problem do you have?
Other [Other]

Full name:
Kerem Sadikoglu

The e-mail address for us to send a response:
[email protected]

Primary e-mail address/member ID associated with the account you are inquiring about:
[email protected]

Please enter the Instant Messaging address of the user you are reporting.

Please provide as much detail as possible regarding the abuse or offensive behavior you are reporting to help us investigate the issue quickly
I forgot my secret answer, please help edin.Msn msn and my address would giremiyorum.Thank you.

Which operating system are you using?Windows XP: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Which browser are you using: Firefox3.5.3

********: en-us - English (United States)

Type of Support: E-mail Support

Browser Default Language: tr-TR,tr;q=0.8,en-us;q=0.5,en;q=0.3

[SPVIEWABLE]<Blob><ContextData><Property>wlmessengerabuse</Property><LineOfBusiness>eformts</LineOfBusiness><Domain>support.live.com</Domain><UserAgent>Mozilla&#47;5.0 &#40;Windows&#59; U&#59; Windows NT 5.1&#59; tr&#59; rv&#58;1.9.1.3&#41; Gecko&#47;20090824 Firefox&#47;3.5.3 &#40;.NET CLR 3.5.30729&#41;</UserAgent><OS>Windows XP</OS><Browser>Firefox3.5.3</Browser><SiteLocale>en-us</SiteLocale><HTTPAcceptLanguage>tr-TR,tr&#59;q&#61;0.8,en-us&#59;q&#61;0.5,en&#59;q&#61;0.3</HTTPAcceptLanguage><Referrer>https&#58;&#47;&#47;support.live.com&#47;eformpost.aspx&#63;locale&#61;en-us&#38;productKey&#61;wlmessengerabuse&#38;ct&#61;eformts&#38;subtype&#61;free</Referrer><IsMobileDevice>False</IsMobileDevice></ContextData><DrillDown IsEnglish="True" Level="0" Answer="Other" /> <Question IsEnglish="Maybe" Type="textbox" Text="Full name&#58;" Answer="Kerem Sadikoglu" /> <Question IsEnglish="Maybe" Type="textbox" Text="The e-mail address for us to send a response&#58;" Answer="furkan.61_&#64;hotmail.com" /> <Question IsEnglish="Maybe" Type="textbox" Text="Primary e-mail address&#47;member ID associated with the account you are inquiring about&#58;" Answer="keremsadikoglu&#64;hotmail.com" /> <Question IsEnglish="Maybe" Type="textbox" Text="Please enter the Instant Messaging address of the user you are reporting." Answer="" /> <Question IsEnglish="Maybe" Type="textarea" Text="Please provide as much detail as possible regarding the abuse or offensive behavior you are reporting to help us investigate the issue quickly" Answer="I forgot my secret answer, please help edin.Msn msn and my address would giremiyorum.Thank you." /> </Blob>[/SPVIEWABLE] böyle bir yazı geldi nedir bu.

By_SchrecK

Katılımcı Üye
20 Haz 2009
İstanbul/Sarıyer_
Hello Kerem,

Your message has been forwarded to us at Windows Live Technical Support. I gather that you need further assistance in resetting your password. My name is George and I understand how important it is to assist you with your concern.

To help you with your concern, we will need your cooperation in verifying the account ownership. As much as we would like to help you regain access right away, we at Microsoft value our members' security and privacy. When we receive and verify the necessary information, we can give you the link that will allow you to reset your password. Here is the information we need:

Important: We need you to answer the account information completely and accurately so that we can immediately resolve your password issue. Providing incomplete data may cause delay in our investigation. Please provide the same information you used when you registered your account. The information you will send us will be treated with outmost confidentiality and will only be used to solve this particular issue. Also, please give us at least 48 hours to properly investigate your account.

Please put N/A or NONE if the question is not applicable.

1. Your Windows Live ID
2. Your first name and your last name
4. Your country
6. Your postal code
7. Your IP address List the IP addresses from each computer that you use to access your account. To determine your IP address, visit the following Web site:
http://www.whatismyip.com
The numbers that appear at the top of that Web page is your IP address.
10. Your Internet service provider. An ISP is a company that provides an end user with a connection to the Internet and other similar services, such as e-mail. Examples include MSNIA, EarthLink, and Comcast.

Windows Live Hotmail information
12. The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders
13. Names of contacts in your address book (please include the e-mail address)

Windows Live Messenger information
15. Names of contacts on your contact list (please include the e-mail address)

When we receive the answers that you provide, we will review the information and reply.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live ID.

Sincerely,

George

-------------------------------------------------------

Help secure your Live ID against identity theft - visit [url]https://tik.lat/42XiK
and update your password reset and registered information today.

--- Original Message ---
Sent : Saturday, October 31, 2009 7:25:57 PM UTC
To : cd6ada81-079e-4f76-a4fb-876d66c1f3d6
Subject : Windows Live Messenger Abuse:Other

Service:
Windows Live Messenger Abuse

What type of problem do you have?
Other [Other]

Full name:
Kerem Sadikoglu

The e-mail address for us to send a response:
[email protected]

Primary e-mail address/member ID associated with the account you are inquiring about:
[email protected]

Please enter the Instant Messaging address of the user you are reporting.

Please provide as much detail as possible regarding the abuse or offensive behavior you are reporting to help us investigate the issue quickly
I forgot my secret answer, please help edin.Msn msn and my address would giremiyorum.Thank you.

Which operating system are you using?Windows XP: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Which browser are you using: Firefox3.5.3

********: en-us - English (United States)

Type of Support: E-mail Support

Browser Default Language: tr-TR,tr;q=0.8,en-us;q=0.5,en;q=0.3

[SPVIEWABLE]<Blob><ContextData><Property>wlmessengerabuse</Property><LineOfBusiness>eformts</LineOfBusiness><Domain>support.live.com</Domain><UserAgent>Mozilla&#47;5.0 &#40;Windows&#59; U&#59; Windows NT 5.1&#59; tr&#59; rv&#58;1.9.1.3&#41; Gecko&#47;20090824 Firefox&#47;3.5.3 &#40;.NET CLR 3.5.30729&#41;</UserAgent><OS>Windows XP</OS><Browser>Firefox3.5.3</Browser><SiteLocale>en-us</SiteLocale><HTTPAcceptLanguage>tr-TR,tr&#59;q&#61;0.8,en-us&#59;q&#61;0.5,en&#59;q&#61;0.3</HTTPAcceptLanguage><Referrer>https&#58;&#47;&#47;support.live.com&#47;eformpost.aspx&#63;locale&#61;en-us&#38;productKey&#61;wlmessengerabuse&#38;ct&#61;eformts&#38;subtype&#61;free</Referrer><IsMobileDevice>False</IsMobileDevice></ContextData><DrillDown IsEnglish="True" Level="0" Answer="Other" /> <Question IsEnglish="Maybe" Type="textbox" Text="Full name&#58;" Answer="Kerem Sadikoglu" /> <Question IsEnglish="Maybe" Type="textbox" Text="The e-mail address for us to send a response&#58;" Answer="furkan.61_&#64;hotmail.com" /> <Question IsEnglish="Maybe" Type="textbox" Text="Primary e-mail address&#47;member ID associated with the account you are inquiring about&#58;" Answer="keremsadikoglu&#64;hotmail.com" /> <Question IsEnglish="Maybe" Type="textbox" Text="Please enter the Instant Messaging address of the user you are reporting." Answer="" /> <Question IsEnglish="Maybe" Type="textarea" Text="Please provide as much detail as possible regarding the abuse or offensive behavior you are reporting to help us investigate the issue quickly" Answer="I forgot my secret answer, please help edin.Msn msn and my address would giremiyorum.Thank you." /> </Blob>[/SPVIEWABLE] böyle bir yazı geldi nedir bu.

Bi iki Yerde yanlışlık var bi kere daha atmanı öneririmm....

Drago Gabric

Yeni üye
19 Eki 2009
ayrıca ben hepsini yapamam bilmiyorum çünkü msn ni versene bende kardeşiminkini veriyim orda konuşalım.

Drago Gabric

Yeni üye
19 Eki 2009
Hello Kerem,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live Technical Support. My name is Kim and I appreciate the time you took to provide proof of ownership of [email protected]Windows Live ID. I know how important this Windows Live ID is to you and I am here to help.

On the other hand, I have checked the information that you have given and determined that it is still not enough to validate your ownership of [email protected]Windows Live ID. But, I certainly would like to help you and that is why we would like to ask you to completely answer all our questions.

Moving on, without this, we will not be able to proceed with our investigation. Rest assured that we value the security and confidentiality of the information that you will send us, and it will only be used in resolving your particular issue. In this regard, please provide us with the following:

Please put N/A or NONE if the question is not applicable. Be advised that the information that you must give to us should be the same or as you may recall is on your Windows Live ID when you still have access to the account:

1. Your Windows Live ID - Please send us the concerned Windows Live ID in this format (For example: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])
2. Your first name and your last name that is on the account
4. Your country
6. Your postal code
7. Your IP address (Example: 123.456.78.90). List the IP addresses from each computer that you use to access your account. To determine your IP address, visit the following Web site:
http://www.whatismyip.com or at http://ipchicken.com/
The numbers that appear at the top of these web pages is your IP address and please copy this in the response that you will send to us.
10. Your Internet service provider. An ISP is a company that provides you with a connection to the Internet and other similar services, such as e-mail. Examples include MSNIA, EarthLink, and Comcast.

If you use Windows Live Hotmail

12. The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders (that excludes inbox, drafts, sent and deleted folders)
13. Names of contacts in your address book (please include the e-mail address if possible in this format, i.e. Name - [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected])

If you use Windows Live Messenger

15. Names of contacts on your contact list (please include the e-mail address if possible in this format, i.e. Name - [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected])

Your patience and cooperation on this matter are greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Sincerely,

Kim

----------------------------------------------------yine bu yazı geldi.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.