New Trick To Get Unlimited Facebook Followers. Android APP

Loademon

Yeni üye
8 Eki 2023
It's part of a common system where a database is created through Facebook accounts used for app login, and these accounts are made to follow each other to maintain continuity. Even if we were to reverse engineer how this is done, I believe it's not possible for us to access Facebook accounts since we won't be able to obtain the database and the various tokens and passwords used to access this API in real-time. This should be a process that not only involves reverse engineering but also attempting to breach their systems.

theRiyazSaifi

Yeni üye
22 May 2019
What is unique in this.
We don't need to provide password.
And they used Pages Pages. I MEAN they use Facebook pages to send followers. Not profile. I'm getting followers from pages.

What I notice is that. PAGE follow will not drop. When user account disabled.
That's a unique think. I guess this app has only that.

Loademon

Yeni üye
8 Eki 2023
What is unique in this.
We don't need to provide password.
And they used Pages Pages. I MEAN they use Facebook pages to send followers. Not profile. I'm getting followers from pages.

What I notice is that. PAGE follow will not drop. When user account disabled.
That's a unique think. I guess this app has only that.
If you think they have set up such a unique system, then answer me this: Since they can do something like that without needing Facebook accounts or tokens or something like that, why are you connecting your Facebook account to use the app?

I know how the logic of these applications works; this event doesn't only happen within the app; you also require access to a comprehensive account data set.

theRiyazSaifi

Yeni üye
22 May 2019
I don't say they don't need our accounts.
But login by using Password. It will block account in few minutes.

What I know. They get our cookies or use accounts to generate access token. But not like other system. I wasn't see anything in my Activities which is not done by me. Like no spam, no follow behalf me.
But yeah you are right. Its kind of system you mentioned.

What I was request here to find a way to earn more credits using that. Any kind of h#ck.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.