Power for Apple Watch lets you check your iPhone battery remotely

Cave-Man

Kıdemli Üye
21 Nis 2015
Lüksemburg

power-app-1.jpg

iOS 9 adds a handy widget to the iPhone that lets you check your Apple Watch, Beats headphones, or other Bluetooth accessory battery levels from Notification Center, but there hasn’t been a way to check the phone’s battery level from the watch.

power-app-2.jpg

And because the Apple Watch can catch notifications from the iPhone even at great distances when on the same WiFi network, I often charge my phone in a different room without missing anything important… except knowing when my iPhone is finished charging.

power-app-3.jpg

Surenix, best known for work in the jailbreak space, today released a clever Apple Watch utility to remedy that situation with an app called Power.

The app is dead simple: install it on your iPhone, enable the glance from the Apple Watch app on the phone, then swipe up from your watch face to see how much juice your iPhone has left. Optionally, you can leave the glance off and just check Power’s Apple Watch app from the app screen, but the same basic information is displayed so it makes for a great glance.

Power works exactly as advertised. Setup takes seconds and in my quick testing the battery level was reported perfectly. Connecting a Lightning cable to my iPhone immediately updated the glance to show that it was charging. It compliments the Apple Watch’s own battery glance well without becoming confusing.

Simple but useful if you have an Apple Watch and want to monitor your iPhone’s battery level remotely, Power is out today for 99¢ on the App Store.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.