The Best Facebook Phising Script in the Hacking Sector

DonCorleone28

Katılımcı Üye
11 Tem 2013
Hello guys. Do you want to steal someone's facebook account? I'm offering you to the best offer. How about phising? -preparing a facebook login page like the same-
I've got the script. The same as facebook login page. If you're interested, continue reading.

I want to tell you first, you don't have to preparing a form with FormBuddy. Just script. If you don't know opening a website and using FTP, contact me.
I opened a website and a FTP account. I've got the script. I downloaded Filezilla (FTP Manager). So everthing is ready :) Let me show you the rest :

This is our demo site:
http://feysbook.url.ph

aqV9Vg.png

2nd Caps:

ZN8rAz.png

The Last Caps:
QX6kW3.png

That's all for now. If you have any question, please contact me.

You could download our script from here :
Dosya.tc - cretsiz, Hzl ve Kolay Dosya Paylam

Pass for the .rar file is : thankyougodfather

Also, virustotal link is :
https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/...a74b1222d2c630a4b7ef47ca/analysis/1404208835/

FacebookScriptbyDoncorleone28.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Son düzenleme:

Docok

Özel Üye
3 Haz 2011
KKTC, Lapta
Next time if your going to link a download include jotti scan aswell.

Thread has been approved

But try at your own risk.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.